Sign in to follow this  
latoy_04

Post your wedding shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBug View Post
I love those shoes!!! Where did you buy them? I absolutly love them!

banana republic. a few years ago. they are gold. size 8. worn once. want em? maybe i can find a color pic.

Quote:
Did anyone wear their heels in the sand? My dress is perfect if I were to wear heels, but I am getting married in the sand. I really don't want to hem my dress. I bought this wonderful Vera Wang at a sample sale and I think it looks perfect as is. sad.gif I am super confused with what to wear on the beach.
and why haven't we seen this Vera Wang pasterpeice yet? lol post post ur dress please

Quote:
Did anyone wear their heels in the sand? My dress is perfect if I were to wear heels, but I am getting married in the sand. I really don't want to hem my dress. I bought this wonderful Vera Wang at a sample sale and I think it looks perfect as is. sad.gif I am super confused with what to wear on the beach.

I wouldn't worry about it, Sand is never even, you may end up having to hold your dress up a little as you walk the beach, but that's not a big deal. Wear what you love and make it work. :-)

BTW, Ummm we need to see a picture of your dress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
Those are beautiful and peek a boo toes are usually sooooo comfy...did u getthem in the red color?
That might be fun to have them died in the wine red color, but I will probably go with the traditional ivory...but I am considering having a little color...hmmm