#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by courtney_b00
    It's even creepier the things he did to her-I mean he seriously mutilated her! Even if he did those things after she died and didn't feel them, it's still disgusting and sad. He removed all of her teeth & fingers...how could someone be so cold hearted?
    Wouldn't removing teeth & fingers be to keep her being IDed with dental records or finger prints?

#12 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
    • 417 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

Yes, I believe that was the whole point, to remove ways to identify her. He didn't think hard enough though b/c he left her implants in place and all have serial numbers. This is how they were able to identify the body.

#13 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        Wouldn't removing teeth & fingers be to keep her being IDed with dental records or finger prints?
        Yup, but he forgot to remove the serial # on her implants.

I feel bad for her family. No one deserves that kind of fate.

#14 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
        • 417 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:04 PM

I do too. Just having a family member murdered would be horrible, but then to have her body mutilated like that has to make it a million times worse.

#15 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:48 PM

I love that fake boobs come with serial numbers that can help idenitify you. Just another plus on my pros list for getting a boob job check list.

But yes, even if he was being purposeful in removing her teeth and fingers to avoid her identification, it's still a pretty heinous thing to do. He also seems to have a previous history of violence against women. I wonder if they even screened this guy before letting him on the show? Geez.

#16 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:40 AM

This is totally disgusting, I can't imagine that level of sickness. Murder is sick enough but what kind of state are you in that you can go through with pulling one tooth at a time and removing the fingers? That is above and beyond sick. What a tragedy!!

#17 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:05 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jessica
                men. I wonder if they even screened this guy before letting him on the show? Geez.
                I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by starchild
                This is totally disgusting, I can't imagine that level of sickness. Murder is sick enough but what kind of state are you in that you can go through with pulling one tooth at a time and removing the fingers? That is above and beyond sick. What a tragedy!!
                Actually they said her teeth were knocked out, so I am assuming that he punched them out. What an a hole. So horrible.

#18 Krista_H

Krista_H
                • 428 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:11 AM

I just read an interview with another contestant on the show that he had to give a lot of information for them to do background checks so he assumes this guy had to do the same. I guess when no one reports things there's no way to find them

Another article I read said that there have been numerous times they've id'd a body with the serial numbers. It's awful!

#19 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
                  • 417 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:29 AM

[QUOTE=Jessica;948670]I love that fake boobs come with serial numbers that can help idenitify you. Just another plus on my pros list for getting a boob job check list.

...I didn't even think about the whole serial number thing on implants until this story. Now I'm even happier I got mine :) lol

#20 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:47 AM

[QUOTE=courtney_b00;949152]
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jessica
                      I love that fake boobs come with serial numbers that can help idenitify you. Just another plus on my pros list for getting a boob job check list.

...I didn't even think about the whole serial number thing on implants until this story. Now I'm even happier I got mine :) lol
                      I hope they do not have to use them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a boob job :).

Yay it is disgusting on what he did. Did anyone read that blog of the guy who did a shoot up at the LA Fitness?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users