Megan Wants a Millionaire

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:50 PM

Was anyone watching this show? I was. Can you believe the whole situation with the contestant that murdered his wife and then commited suicide?!! So crazy. Unfortunately because of it the show and I Love Money 3 (I guess he went on to be a contestant on that show) are cancelled apparently.

The whole thing is just so crazy.

Police probing model's death seek reality TV star in Canada - CNN.com

Suspect in model's murder found dead in Canada - CNN.com

#2 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:53 PM

I heard about it but never only watched the Millionaire once or twice.

#3 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:56 PM

Oh wow, I never watch that but that's insane.
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#4 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

I had never even heard about the show till this happened. What was the concept of it?

#5 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:26 PM

The show wasn't that far along. Maybe 3 episodes in?

The concept was that this chick Megan (who had been on Beauty and the Geek, Rock of Love and a bunch of other shows). Basically she became known as a reality show whore in it for the money. The point of this show was to find her a millionaire husband. All the guys on the show had to have a net worth of at least a million and this Ryan guy was one of the contestants.

#6 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
            • 417 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

I have been hearing about this the past couple of days and it is just horrible! I only saw a few minutes of one of the episodes and couldn't stand it because I can't stand that Megan chick. She is such a cruel person, but to hear about what this guy did to his wife, it is just disgusting. I can't believe there are so many of these insane people out there. Thank goodness for her implants though so that they were able to identify her.

#7 meghan

meghan
              • 832 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:18 PM

That guy just committed suicide!

#8 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

I was totally watching. I like megan in beauty and the geek and then watched her in Rock of Love and I love $.

So anyhow I was not totally into this show but I had been DVRing the episodes.

It is just so creepy what this Ryan character was capable of, to murder his wife and then kill himself.

#9 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                  • 876 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

omg I do watch the show that is crazy, this is actually the first time I heard this
                    Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#10 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
                    • 417 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Erika J
                      I was totally watching. I like megan in beauty and the geek and then watched her in Rock of Love and I love $.

So anyhow I was not totally into this show but I had been DVRing the episodes.

It is just so creepy what this Ryan character was capable of, to murder his wife and then kill himself.
                      It's even creepier the things he did to her-I mean he seriously mutilated her! Even if he did those things after she died and didn't feel them, it's still disgusting and sad. He removed all of her teeth & fingers...how could someone be so cold hearted?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users