Jump to content

Photo

David Pena Photography - Moon Palace


  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
  • Jr. Member
  • 165 posts

    Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:25 AM

    Hi ladies, 

     

    for those of you who are using outside photographers, how are you getting them in? Buying day passes? Buying a night's stay? I've heard different stories on this. Trying to get more info! 

     

    Much appreciated! 



    #42 CeeCee76

    CeeCee76
    • Jr. Member
    • 235 posts

      Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

      You just need to buy them a day pass. 


      ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

      #43 JLR1726

      JLR1726
      • Jr. Member
      • 187 posts

        Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:15 PM



        It depends on who you use but it has been confirmed that you can use Del Sol or their sister company, La Luna (who we are using) and you only have to pay for day passes. The resort will allow them in. usually 2 photographers come so it would be like $90 per person.

        Originally Posted by Vettiebean 

        Hi ladies, 

         

        for those of you who are using outside photographers, how are you getting them in? Buying day passes? Buying a night's stay? I've heard different stories on this. Trying to get more info! 

         

        Much appreciated! 





        #44 Vettiebean

        Vettiebean
        • Jr. Member
        • 165 posts

          Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:43 PM

          LOL! I was going to use La Luna, too!! I decided to go with a different photographer for the wedding day, but I would still love to have Del Sol do the TTD shoot. That's the next big purchase on my list!! Now to make it happen! Fingers crossed for me, ladies! 

           



          #45 JennW818

          JennW818
          • Jr. Member
          • 267 posts

            Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

            I booked my photographer a night stay.  I wasn't sure if his is on the approved list and didn't feel like dealing with the hassle of discussing this with my WC.  Even with the night stay it still wound up being much cheaper and including a lot more than if I went with the resort photographer.


            Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

            #46 DiamondGirl

            DiamondGirl
            • Member
            • 710 posts

              Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:11 PM

              My WC stated that I'd have to purchase a day pass



              #47 Vettiebean

              Vettiebean
              • Jr. Member
              • 165 posts

                Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:23 PM

                Thanks, ladies! I knew about Del Sol/La Luna, and fingers crossed for my photographer being able to just use a day pass.  

                 

                @DiamondGirl, who are you using as your photographer? :) Thanks! 



                #48 DiamondGirl

                DiamondGirl
                • Member
                • 710 posts

                  Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:25 PM



                  Originally Posted by Vettiebean 

                  Thanks, ladies! I knew about Del Sol/La Luna, and fingers crossed for my photographer being able to just use a day pass.  

                   

                  @DiamondGirl, who are you using as your photographer? :) Thanks! 


                  I booked with Moments that Matter photography. They're work is amazing!! I was impressed with Del Sol but they were TOO expensive. If you'd like to take a look a their work, check out their website @ Momentsthatmatterphotography.com. You can also check some threads on the forum from previous brides that have used them.



                  #49 sarai7love

                  sarai7love
                  • Newbie
                  • 1 posts

                    Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:24 AM

                    Hey all! I will be getting married this summer and have been looking at different photographers to take pictures of my wedding, both inside and outside Moon Palace. I saw David Pena's photos, and I actually kind of like them, but the reviews scare me a little bit. Can more people who have taken pictures with him give more reviews on him? What do other people recommend? Thanks!



                    #50 CeeCee76

                    CeeCee76
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 235 posts

                      Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:41 AM



                      Originally Posted by sarai7love 

                      Hey all! I will be getting married this summer and have been looking at different photographers to take pictures of my wedding, both inside and outside Moon Palace. I saw David Pena's photos, and I actually kind of like them, but the reviews scare me a little bit. Can more people who have taken pictures with him give more reviews on him? What do other people recommend? Thanks!


                      I'm using David Pena for my wedding.  He has been great to communicate with.  I will definitely post a review when I get back.   


                      ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users