Photo

Bdw vendor in love :) :) :) :)

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#181 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:26 AM

Thanks for adding me JM, I'm stalking your FB right now. You two are sooooooooo freakin adorable together that it should be illegal! lol Aww, you two are so in love, I love it!!

#182 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:36 AM

i did the long distance for 6 months too! well, he was only a hour and half away so it wasn't too bad but still!

the days will go by fast and you'll see her again!

btw, i jumped on the bandwagon and sent you a fb request! haha

#183 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
        JM- We were 4 hours from each other and sometimes he would drive up in the middle of the week just to see me for a couple hours and then drive all the way back so he could make it to work.
        i wish we were four hours drive. id drive that every day hehehe

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
        Thanks for adding me JM, I'm stalking your FB right now. You two are sooooooooo freakin adorable together that it should be illegal! lol
        While FI and I didn't have to wait 12 years to be together, we did do the long distance thing for close to 2 years and I completely understand how hard it is to be apart. When I read what you wrote about Danielle crying before she had to leave, I could totally relate because I used to do the same thing - it would just KILL me for one of us to have to leave and to have to be apart. So while I know it's not easy, just hang in there and we'll all keep sending out lots of good vibes for her to find a job in the area soon :)
        i got in trouble for putting that up about her crying a little. she iddnt like me posting that personal thing. uh ohhh . ill have to not post everything. dont wanna make her upset with me. gotta stay on my best behavior :)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lady_Di

btw, i jumped on the bandwagon and sent you a fb request! haha
        there is nothing wrong with jumping on a bandwagon

#184 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
        • 2,458 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:31 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jean-marcus
          i got in trouble for putting that up about her crying a little. she iddnt like me posting that personal thing. uh ohhh . ill have to not post everything. dont wanna make her upset with me. gotta stay on my best behavior :)
          Sorry you got in trouble Yes, some things might be best kept private, but in my opinion I don't think she should feel bad about sharing that - it just shows how much she really does love you :) :) I mean if she didn't really care about having to leave there wouldn't have been any tears - I think that part of your story showed her softer side and that she's just not this hip, hot, rocker chick. I think you'd definitely have to include the tears in the movie, lol.
          Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#185 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by hockeymom97
            Sorry you got in trouble Yes, some things might be best kept private, but in my opinion I don't think she should feel bad about sharing that - it just shows how much she really does love you :) :) I mean if she didn't really care about having to leave there wouldn't have been any tears - I think that part of your story showed her softer side and that she's just not this hip, hot, rocker chick. I think you'd definitely have to include the tears in the movie, lol.
            ya. i agree. definately :)

#186 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 02:44 PM

I agree with hockeymom. She shouldnt be too upset about you telling us she was crying its not like you are giving details of things that have TMI, KWIM? She knows you care and for her to have that emotion she cares. If she was a bit upset about posting that I would talk to her and say how much we love you and love to hear about you two. Maybe set some boundaries so it doesnt happen again? We all want the best for you :)

#187 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:18 AM

well she wasnt like "mad" at me. just didnt want me sharing details like that about her. i promised her i wouldnt any more.

She just did the cutest thing for me though. She left me a hand written note that she hid inside my laptop for when i was gone in San Francisco shooting a wedding. I got all teary eyed reading it. (she cant get mad at me for that because that was me saying i got teary eyed not her )

#188 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:56 PM

we got my plane ticket for the 18th to go down for TWO WEEEEKS :) gonna be sweet. going to the second biggest biker convention in the US and then her grandma and sister are coming down to visit for a few days so i get to start winning over the family...

oh and if you havnt seen my sweet aaron neville video i made for her you gotta check this out

YouTube - Aaron Neville Rules

Don't i sound JUST like him jk

#189 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                  • Banned
                  • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:00 PM

OMG I spit my salad out on my computer screen. You are a riot!

#190 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Scubadiva
                      OMG I spit my salad out on my computer screen. You are a riot!
                      ya. she was laughing so hard she was crying and had to pause the video several times to catch her breath heheh.

hmm maybe we should have a BDW karaoke competition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users