Sign in to follow this  
nibsmom

Nibsmom's Post Wedding Sale!

Hey Ladies!

Well, I've finally sorted through all this wedding stuff that's been clogging up my apartment and figured out what I need to get rid of. There's a lot of it, so bear with me.

All items are plus shipping! Please PM me and I'll get a shipping quote!

Alright, here we go.

Click the image to open in full size.

26 plastic nametag holders. They are business card size, and are top loading. $5.00

4 Spanish Phrases for Dummies. $3.00

34 Individually Packaged Shout Wipes $3.00

14 GermX Individually Packaged Wipes $2.00

2 White Flower Girl Headpieces. I got these from Oriental Trading - $2.50 each

17 Trial Size bottles of sunscreen - $10.00

16 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer - Travel Size $7.00

Continued in next post...

39 Travel Sewing Kits - $20.00 for all - or ask me about splitting up

One tiered chapel length veil - white shimmer fabric. I bought this for my ttd, but forgot it, so it's never been used! $10.00

Notecards - blank inside. I used a few, so there are 20 left. $5.00

White hair flower - it's on a comb. I ended up using a feather fascinator instead. $10.00

Kiddie maracas. They don't make a lot of noise. There are 7 pairs - 3 yellow, 3 pink, and 1 blue. Some are a little dented, but most are pretty good! $7.00 for all.

Wooden Maracas. These are big ones! The ones I used I repainted and glued ribbon on for my wedding. These are easily repainted with some primer and spraypaint! I have 20 Maracas (10 pairs) - 10 red, 2 pink, 2 purple, 2 yellow and 2 blue. $25.00 for all.

14 maraca keychains. These are about 2 inches, they don't make much noise. $5.00 for all.

12 Coil Keychains $3.00

And a few more things...

18 Packs of tissues - $2.00

Maps of Cancun and the Riviera Maya - $15.00

Guiseppe Zanotti shoes - size 7. Never worn - they are too high for me! Paid $250 - asking $150.00

And I think that's all for now!!!

Thanks ladies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love3 View Post
Hi does your luggage tags come with the tieshuh.gif
No, they didn't come with ties - they aren't really luggage tags - they are name tag holders. We put them on the coil keychains for people to carry their room keys around.

Hey Ladies!

Here's a quick update - the following items are pending sales!

Name tags

GermX

Hand Sanitizer

Sewing Kits

Keychains

Sunscreen

Spanish Books

Shout Wipes

Everything else is still available!!

Thanks!!!

Hi, If by some chance the sales fall through for the should wipes, germ x, and/or the sewing kits falls through, please PM me, i will def take them..