Sign in to follow this  

Hi Guys,

What a great MP thread, has pretty much everything that you need to know. Would someone be able to e-mail the price lists/ choice flowers, salon prices and any e-paperwork or anything that they have relating to hotel, as I don't have enough points to access it yet and want to start planning and doing my budget. I'm not getting married till March 2011, hotel booked, just waiting to book my actual wedding. looking forward to it. E-mail is Nuttytart_2kuk@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks

Donna

Our wedding is in February and AHR in March...

6 months before- get engaged

5 months before- book resort, AHR venue, photographer for e-pics and AHR pics, book DJ for AHR, order STD/invites, informed everyone of plan for DW

4.5 month- discover the BDW forum and have minor panic attack due to other brides preparedness, get e-pics taken

4 months- send out STD for reception/invites for ceremony, book acoustic guitarist for AHR, order dress (have to pay a rush fee because I waited so long and am getting it back 3 weeks before we leave for Mexico and still have to do two "fittings"...I do not recommend waiting this long. haha.)

3.5 months- book cake lady for AHR, have wedding band designed, register

3 months- projected...order invites for AHR, figure out OOT bags, centerpieces for AHR, talk to WC at MP to start the ceremony and private function planning, FI wedding attire and band, figure flowers out, music for ceremony

2 months- projected...gifts for parents and cookie makers (Italian and aunts make Italian cookies for AHR), shoes, jewelry.

1 month- send out invites for AHR (2 months before AHR), get dress

I actually just made my "to do list" a couple of days ago so hoping to cross more things off soon!

"4.5 month- discover the BDW forum and have minor panic attack due to other brides preparedness, get e-pics taken"

me too.. I felt a little overwhelmed, bc I felt as though everyone was well into their planning, and I was not. That is why I wanted to start a "list" to help myself and to help others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
How do I add a link?!
Click on "go advance" at the bottom of the message box. You'll see a globe with a link icon in the toolbar. Click on that and put your link into there.

Is anyone writing their own script? I contacted MP and this is the response I got, "You are able to add some of your vows, as is legal binding. The justice of the peace has his own script. If you want to add something and you want that the justice of the peace reads it should be something religious. Must be read by someone of your family." I copied it word for word, btw. Can someone help me understand this?

i think they're basically saying that part of the script the registra reads is legal, and has to be read word for word. but there are things he can add and read for you. for anything religious he won't read it and someone should do a 'reading' for you of those parts.

i think!

I wanted to share some photos of a wedding i attended at Moon Palace and some of my own personal pics for you guys to see from when I was there in Feb.

Click the image to open in full size. My FI in the pool

Click the image to open in full size. On the Nizuc Side we stayed

Click the image to open in full size. In one of the Nizuc gazebos

Click the image to open in full size. Me picking out liquor in the room

Click the image to open in full size. my friend saying her vows and the sand ceremony things in front of them

Hope it helped give you guys ideas of what to expect more.