Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#911 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
  • Member
  • 545 posts

    Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:04 AM

    FOUND IT!

    Quote:
    Yes, there is a MAC Counter in a store on 5th and 12th called 'Ultrafemme' - it's a deparment store. Here is the address:

    PLAYA 5ta AVENIDA
    5a Avenida Norte, Mza 27, Lote 15, Calle 14 bis Local 13 Col.Centro
    Playa del Carmen

    They didn't get a trial done, but I'm certain you could arrange one for when you get there, if you'd like.
    http://bestdestinati....-resort-56297/

    i'm going to contact them! not sure how far that is from the MP?
    a UK bride :)

    35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

    My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

    #912 alison15

    alison15
    • Jr. Member
    • 356 posts

      Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:42 AM

      If they are like Aventura Spa Palace they are hooked to the wall. I know those hairdryers usually have a little less power than most. My hair needs 1600. 1400 leaves it wavy.

      #913 vgirl17

      vgirl17
      • Jr. Member
      • 315 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
      • LocationVacaville, CA

      Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:12 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
      Veronica- I love the suit it looks so classy!!
      Thanks Brooke! I love the way it looks on him :) I can't believe our day is almost here!!!

      #914 NJ Hunnie

      NJ Hunnie
      • Jr. Member
      • 436 posts

        Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

        Veronica, I love the way the suit looks. Were all the measurements accurate or you ordered just a tad bigger?

        #915 Jodimichelle

        Jodimichelle
        • Jr. Member
        • 310 posts

          Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:48 PM

          Did anyone know of anyone who used PSAV DJ for their entertainment??
          I would put this on the 2008-2009 Moon,but they do not seem to be responding on their!
          24 Rooms Booked!

          #916 FutureMsMoulton

          FutureMsMoulton
          • Member
          • 762 posts

            Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:12 AM

            Cal&Mark- They are attached to the walls, but they work out fine.

            Veronica- How are the plans coming along? Getting excited? Nervous?

            I have to get all of my stuff together and photos for the review... its going to take a while.

            #917 kathryn190

            kathryn190
            • Newbie
            • 36 posts

              Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:21 AM

              Well we've confirmed our honeymoon breakfast! That was a nice easy decision... waiting to know more definite numbers before we can start planning the private reception :) MP brides are increasing in numbers!
              30 people heading out to Mexico!!
              http://tickers.Ticke....b6c8/event.png

              #918 vgirl17

              vgirl17
              • Jr. Member
              • 315 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
              • LocationVacaville, CA

              Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by NJ Hunnie
              Veronica, I love the way the suit looks. Were all the measurements accurate or you ordered just a tad bigger?
              I took the exact measurements except for the length (we added a couple inches so that he could cuff them). I also double-checked some of my measurements with a pair slacks that he had that fit him good (for the rear and front seat measurements).

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
              Veronica- How are the plans coming along? Getting excited? Nervous?
              I have SO MUCH to do still! I feel like I still have a bunch of DIY projects to get done! I'm both excited and nervous! It's just starting to come so fast I'm wondering if I'm going to have enough time to get everything together!

              #919 Fruitcrush

              Fruitcrush
              • Newbie
              • 41 posts

                Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

                Whoa! I just realized that we have about 5 months until our wedding and I think that I am officially a little stressed. We have been soooo BUSY with our business that I have put the wedding aside. We sent out our save the dates and now are just waiting to see who is going to book, etc. This way I can start with a head count. I just don't want to wait last minute to buy favors and put together goody bags for the guests. How soon did you ladies start these tasks? And did you just over buy and then sell whatever you had left over? I need to strategize! :)

                I am not the bridezilla type that stresses about all of the minor details, but I am afraid that if I wait too long,I will become her! (nothing wrong with her-but not just me)

                And, I don't know if I can wait two more months for an onsite coordinator to get in touch with me! I want to know details now :)

                Adriana

                #920 kathryn190

                kathryn190
                • Newbie
                • 36 posts

                  Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Fruitcrush
                  Whoa! I just realized that we have about 5 months until our wedding and I think that I am officially a little stressed. We have been soooo BUSY with our business that I have put the wedding aside. We sent out our save the dates and now are just waiting to see who is going to book, etc. This way I can start with a head count. I just don't want to wait last minute to buy favors and put together goody bags for the guests. How soon did you ladies start these tasks? And did you just over buy and then sell whatever you had left over? I need to strategize! :)

                  I am not the bridezilla type that stresses about all of the minor details, but I am afraid that if I wait too long,I will become her! (nothing wrong with her-but not just me)

                  And, I don't know if I can wait two more months for an onsite coordinator to get in touch with me! I want to know details now :)

                  Adriana

                  Hi Adriana,

                  Our wedding is in October and we've been assigned our co-ordinator on site so I think if you want too they'll assign you one sooner, maybe just ask Miami and they should get someone to contact you.

                  I thought I wasn't wedding-y until I came onto this forum and the more I read the more ideas I get and my to-do list grows :)
                  30 people heading out to Mexico!!
                  http://tickers.Ticke....b6c8/event.png




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users