• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1211 luchdiamond

luchdiamond
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Leigh17
    My favorite restaurants when I was there a couple years ago were the Caribbean/Seafood Restaurant on the Grand side & La Trattoria at the Golf Course. A lot of people like the Brazilian steakhouse (Arrecifes), I thought it was just okay. Arrecifes does have a nice outdoor terrace though so your wedding dinner could be more private out there. I don't know if any of the other restaurants have a terrace.
    How was the menu at the seafood restaurant? Did it have a variety?

#1212 alison15

alison15
    • 356 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by luchdiamond
      I have heard, just regarding seafood in general at the resort, if it is any type of seafood blend (bouillabaisse, seafood enchiladas, etc) to stay away from ordering that. They will use a lot of crayfish and it gives a fishy flavor. This way they don't have to use as much shrimp, lobsters, scallops, etc.

#1213 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
      • 1,634 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by snoopAsh
        Hey! My wedding is the day after yours at the Moon Palace! :) Maybe we will run into eachother!
        Hiya! Yes maybe we will! Although we are moving to LeBlanc the day of your wedding for our "honeymoon"!

If you see any mad scottish people...it'll be us!! :)

#1214 Leigh17

Leigh17
        • 339 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by luchdiamond
          I'm sorry I don't remember. I just remember that everyone was happy with their meal.

#1215 MRhoades0219

MRhoades0219
          • 60 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:23 PM

I'm having a really hard time deciding on what flowers I want...

Has anyone upgraded their bouquet though the MP? I'm thinking about using the free on for my maid of honor (my sister) and using what i would have paid for hers, to upgrade mine.

Any thoughts?

I have a hard time trying to decide from just pictures!!

#1216 asbarret

asbarret
            • 217 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:23 PM

i think once you get there, there will be a whole book of flowers you can choose from. I am just going with the free rose bouquet (you can have free roses or lilies), and from what ive read, you can choose you color.

i am prob ordering my bridesmaids bouquets from realtouch....just cant pay what MP is asking for a couple stems. im also ordering petals for the aisle/throwing....which i hope isn't a huge waste of money considering the wind.....

#1217 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
              • 310 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

I am choosing lilies.

IS that true- once you get there they give you a book?!?!
                24 Rooms Booked!

#1218 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
                • 274 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:10 PM

I am using the complimentary bouquet for myself. I gave the wedding coordinator a picture of the flowers I wanted and she said she would give that to me for free. I just wanted various shades of pink and ivory roses (lots of them). However, the bridesmaids will have various shades of yellow lilies which are $90.00 each.

Is anyone doing flowers down their aisles? If so what are you doing? I wanted to have lilly bouquets down the aisle (just like the one on the Immaculate design on the website) but haven't gotten a price quote yet. I hope its not too expensive.
                  Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#1219 jackie_c

jackie_c
                  • 431 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

Ooo I didn't know you could pick rose colours for the complimentary bouquet! I thought it would be white lilies or roses, which I thought would be to matchy matchy with the dress. So you can do pink, red, or mixes?? That would save a lot of time and money on making a real touch bouquet (which means I can spend it somewhere else, lol)

#1220 MRhoades0219

MRhoades0219
                    • 60 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

[QUOTE=jackie_c;1270455]Ooo I didn't know you could pick rose colours for the complimentary bouquet! I thought it would be white lilies or roses, which I thought would be to matchy matchy with the dress. So you can do pink, red, or mixes?? That would save a lot of time and money on making a real touch bouquet (which means I can spend it somewhere else, lol)[/QUOTE

When I talked with my WC about what colors I was using for my wedding she told me what colors they had that and gave me a few suggestions she thought might look nice. She told me she could contact the flower person and check and see what other colors they have if I wanted something different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users