Sign in to follow this  
FoxyBride

Tickers are Evil!

I used to think my little countdown ticker was cute. I would be excited when it ticked down a new month... however... as the date gets closer, I find myself rolling my eyes every time I post something and it pops up and reminds me how little time I have to get everything done! Anyone else feel like this?

Yeah, I loved seeing my ticker countdown! BUT if it's stressing you out, take it down! You don't need to be stressed with every post when your wedding is getting close! (Unless it's a good stress, of course!)

Yes! It makes me nervous because of all I have left to do and have not yet even started, It makes me feel excited too because I am always surprised by how close it is!!! I can't wait!!! Leaving in under 3 months! Yikes, I gotta go find a dress! LOL I think like all things we greatly anticipate, the excitement of the up coming festivites and wanting the planning to go on a little longer, because once it is done, it is done, boohoo!

I agree! I looove my ticker because it get's me so excited to see how fast the wedding is coming bu at the same time that stupid little thing is saying you only have this much time to save ALOT more money hahaha

Mine is the opposite - I am sooo excited for my wedding and my ticker just makes it seem F-O-R-E-V-E-R away! :) 400 and something days is waaay too long...

But I guess I would prefer that to the panic when it gets close :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris View Post
I agree! I looove my ticker because it get's me so excited to see how fast the wedding is coming bu at the same time that stupid little thing is saying you only have this much time to save ALOT more money hahaha
Ha! There's definitely that too! Are balances are coming due now because we are about to me one month out so it's sad to see all that money go...