Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
Ok Ladies I have photos for you tonight:
Click the image to open in full size. Our Sand Ceremony Stuff
Click the image to open in full size. The OOT Bag
Click the image to open in full size. My JCPenny find tonight

Timberly-- I would kill her! She would be a dead woman... thats even worse than mine refusing to talk to me anymore...she didn't take my money and not plan on being there.

Chris- You ate McD's before your shoot? lol I'm avoid McD's all together if I can!

Ladies I am getting so excited and I LOVE the list it just starts to make everyones day more real!
Yes, if she doesn't come through for me she is a DEAD woman!!

I LOVE the sand ceremony set!!!.. that is not a pier one find I am assuming. I see I inspired you to get a purse wink.gif yay! As much as I dragged you around the wholesale district to find just the right sparkly one I rubbed off on you a little. I love it, I think it will go great with the dress..

Oh my goodness one more sleep for Susie!! Soooo gonna miss her. I will have the data plan on my phone while I am in Mexico. I will be logging on via blackberry..such an addict. I will try not to though

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybride View Post
Yes, if she doesn't come through for me she is a DEAD woman!!

I LOVE the sand ceremony set!!!.. that is not a pier one find I am assuming. I see I inspired you to get a purse wink.gif yay! As much as I dragged you around the wholesale district to find just the right sparkly one I rubbed off on you a little. I love it, I think it will go great with the dress..

Oh my goodness one more sleep for Susie!! Soooo gonna miss her. I will have the data plan on my phone while I am in Mexico. I will be logging on via blackberry..such an addict. I will try not to though
hhahaha you better not... Timmy's I agree with Brooke she'd be coughing up that money pretty quick or my friend Mario be paying her a visit. Well not really but I'd be freakin rip roaring mad. She'd be feeling the heat through the phone.

omg got up early to look for susies planning thread and im in tears.check this and i realise im going to miss some goodbyes b4 you guys get married cause im off getting wed and makes me worse.

in a rush please add me to the list and i will catch up with you later

travel 7th,wed 15th,return 22nd

brooke i will be back to wish you luck.great pics but sorry i cant to clean your house i wont have time lol

Hi ladies, I am computer incompetent when it comes to shutterfly... trying to share the BD photos... when are yall giving your books? I was thinking to give it to him the night before the wedding, but I want to title it "for my husband" and so that would kind of dictate that I give it to him after.... thoughts, suggestions?

List with Shelk on it :)

Susie: Gran Bahia Tulum, Jan. 27-Feb. 11, (wedding Feb. 2)

Alison: Beaches Negril, Feb 4-8 (wedding Feb. 6)

Erica: Catalonia Riv. Maya, Feb 7-14 (wedding Feb. 10)

Shelk: Rui Palaca, Riv. Maya, Feb 7-22 (wedding Feb 15)

Timberly: Dreams, Los Cabos! Feb. 11- Feb. 16, (wedding Feb 14)

Chris: Barcelo, Feb. 13-27, (wedding Feb. 18 )

Krista H: Feb. 14-Feb 28 (wedding Feb 18 )

Breens: Barcelo Tropical, Feb 14 - Feb. 22 (wedding Feb 19)

Tricia: Moon Palace, Feb. 23-Mar. 4 (wedding Feb. 26)

Brooke: Moon Palace, Feb. 24-Mar. 3 (wedding Feb 27)

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

these are my 2 favs... Id share all with you guys but dont really want to share with all of the site and all of the world... my email is [email protected] if you want to see the rest. I got them done when I went to California, I think they came out really well. They werent that expensive either, especially compared to what was available in Orlando... It was fun too, I was scared!

Just wanted to vent........

It's times like these that living so far away from your family and close friends suck. I have my second dress fitting on Thursday and absolutely no one to go with. How depressing. My FSIL came with me last time... but this week she is busy. I have only a handful of friends here that I would want to include in something as important as picking up my dress, and they too are busy. cry.gif I'll call my FMIL tonight to see if she can come... otherwise I'll be having my FI come and get me and my dress. That's just so wrong. frown.gif

*and futuremrsgoodrich... the links don't work.

Rayanne- I was thinking the same thing as Brooke...McD's before your shoot? haha!!

Timberly- I agree...you ARE hot girl! :) And I CANNOT believe the BW spent the money!!! I don't understand when people say that they really needed it for something else. Sometimes insurance companies accidentally send insurance checks to patients instead of us for a service that we provided and when we question the patient about it they say "sorry, I had this bill due" HELLO, it wasn't your money to spend in the first place!!!

Brooke- Nice sand ceremony things!! I was looking for someone to etch my vases, but they never returned my email. I may have to find someone else.

Allison- I couldn't get your images to open sad.gif I'm thinking of either having my sister give it to him while we are getting ready for the wedding or giving it to him myself during a little break that we have between the ceremony and dinner. Leaning toward number 2 because I want to see his face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svetayasofiya View Post
Just wanted to vent........

It's times like these that living so far away from your family and close friends suck. I have my second dress fitting on Thursday and absolutely no one to go with. How depressing. My FSIL came with me last time... but this week she is busy. I have only a handful of friends here that I would want to include in something as important as picking up my dress, and they too are busy. cry.gif I'll call my FMIL tonight to see if she can come... otherwise I'll be having my FI come and get me and my dress. That's just so wrong. frown.gif

*and futuremrsgoodrich... the links don't work.
I know how you feel...I picked a dress place that's way far away and very inconvenient for a lot of people so I don't even like to ask. I think I'll maybe go by myself to the first fitting (hopefully this week!) and then I'll ask people to the second. I just look at it this way...it's going to be that much more exciting for everyone on your wedding day who hasn't seen it yet!!

Thanks Tricia... you're right, but I am just starting to feel so lonely in all the wedding planning stuff. I have absolutely no one around me to share the enthusiasm. Thank God for you guys, really. People are starting to show excitement towards the actual trip and having vacation... but no one is showing any interest in the actual wedding. I am actually starting to feel like it's an annoyance of all things... like - damn, we have to go to that wedding on the 18th while we're in Mexico. huh02.gif I know... I am just being insecure, but it would be nice just once, to hear someone say- I can't wait for your wedding! I am so happy for you guys!! sad.gif You'd think I have PMS or something.

I just don't feel like people are treating this like a traditional wedding because it's on the beach.