Click the image to open in full size.

lets see if that works

PS See we are under 2 months!!!!!!

#872 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
    • 361 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:36 AM

Yea!! Its on!!

Ok here are the luggage tags (12.99 for 25 at office depot) the picture is a sunset from our resort- the other side has each guests name and phone

and the canvas bags (there is something bright that you can see through the bag?)

thats all Ive got for now :) Hope yall have good nights :) (and SLEEP!!)

#873 Raykel

Raykel
      • 489 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:21 AM

TeNeil I am totally feeling you....who has time for Christmas with wedding things to do! Of course Christmas is a double whammy (is that how you spell whammy...wammy...yup that still looks right:)...it is FI birthday. So have to do something Christmasey...but haven't even started decorating or anything! Poor sweetie has really been ripped off all his life, so I want to try do something special for him....working that day too though, so it will have to be in the evening!

FutureMs....your flower girl is adorable! What a cute dress.

#874 Raykel

Raykel
        • 489 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:22 AM

Argh...typing and fingers not keeping up with brian...that was supposed to be Future MRS......sorry!

#875 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
          • 762 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:22 AM

I am in Orlando quite a bit!! I will let you know if I am there at all in January because I don't have my schedule yet! It would be fun to meet up. Your niece is adorable- love the little flower in her hair.

#876 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
            • 762 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:23 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Raykel
              Argh...typing and fingers not keeping up with brian...that was supposed to be Future MRS......sorry!
              Lol.... It gets confusing between me and mrs goodrich!

FutureMrsGoodich-- what is your real name?

#877 vdaybride

vdaybride
              • 1,412 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:33 AM

I was so busy at work today. No not "working" but working on my wedding items :) so happy how this turned out... take a peak

Attachment 4376

I had a crazy day otherwise! We have a sitter/nanny that goes and picks up our daughter from school and takes her home to get prepared for a bath and dinner. Well, last night we kind of had it out over the phone and I let her go. She was not doing her job and had the nerve to expect that we would keep her around! Um, I think not. It was really cheap labor, I think she was an illegal alien, but so good with our daughter shhhh, don't turn me in!

Because I fired her, I had to hustle and bustle to get way across town to pick her up. On top of that, I went to the post office to mail Susie's package only to find out that I grabbed the wrong box this morning because I was rushing, I had the box for my FI's mother (whom we all know I can't stand) the horrible thing is that I didn't find out I had the wrong box until I had been standing in line for 27 whole minutes!!! What is there an unwritten rule in the US Postal Service code that the workers ALL have to be slow as ? I mean what the don't they think that people have lives, do we just want to stand in line ALL day? OK, enough venting.

Attached Files

Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#878 Raykel

Raykel
                • 489 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:05 AM

Oh Timberly! How fustrating your day must have been!

But you are home now! What is with people (like your sitter) thinking that crap work and a crappier attitude is ok? There are so many people out there like that and it is very irritating. No pride in their work at all. Good for you for letting her go!

On the bright side...at least you noticed the mix up with the boxes before you mailed it....lol your soon to be MIL would probably not seen the humour in all those little mexico flip flop key chains! But thinking about the look on her face should make you smile a bit

#879 SusieQ

SusieQ
                  • 1,603 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:18 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by vdaybride
                    I was so busy at work today. No not "working" but working on my wedding items :) so happy how this turned out... take a peak

Attachment 4376

I had a crazy day otherwise! We have a sitter/nanny that goes and picks up our daughter from school and takes her home to get prepared for a bath and dinner. Well, last night we kind of had it out over the phone and I let her go. She was not doing her job and had the nerve to expect that we would keep her around! Um, I think not. It was really cheap labor, I think she was an illegal alien, but so good with our daughter shhhh, don't turn me in!

Because I fired her, I had to hustle and bustle to get way across town to pick her up. On top of that, I went to the post office to mail Susie's package only to find out that I grabbed the wrong box this morning because I was rushing, I had the box for my FI's mother (whom we all know I can't stand) the horrible thing is that I didn't find out I had the wrong box until I had been standing in line for 27 whole minutes!!! What is there an unwritten rule in the US Postal Service code that the workers ALL have to be slow as ? I mean what the don't they think that people have lives, do we just want to stand in line ALL day? OK, enough venting.
                    Oh No!!!! I hope you weren't cussing SusuieQ lol.... Sucks about the nanny hun. I had to do that years ago and it is brutal because then you have to tell the little one as nice as possible. Ahhhh

#880 SusieQ

SusieQ
                    • 1,603 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:23 AM

On the bright side...at least you noticed the mix up with the boxes before you mailed it....lol your soon to be MIL would probably not seen the humour in all those little mexico flip flop key chains! But thinking about the look on her face should make you smile a bit ...

Ok Raykel!!!! then SusieQ gets the FMIL's parcel and Timberly was probably sending her, her xmas gift and with knowing how she feels about FMIL I wouldn't blame her if she was mailing her a smelly fish. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users