Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#761 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
  • 762 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:27 AM

Susie-- whats soooo crazy about this is that last night Timberly and I were on the phone until almost 3 am working on wedding stuff together!! I thought it was a total fluke and now I know you are in the "crazy up all night" bride club too. We decided that we will sleep in March!

#762 SusieQ

SusieQ
    • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by vdaybride
      LOL at least I am not the only one heee heee
      Nope you have company... they need instant messaging on here lol... so which one of my lovelies can get back to that store the quickest and get me Pashminas and Flip Flop key chains? I leave for Mexico Jan 27th so I would need them rather soon. Shipping from the states for me is usually about a week to two weeks.. depends on how busy customs is.

PS my actual wedding date has been set for jan 15th shhhhhhhhhhh. It's a secret

#763 vdaybride

vdaybride
      • 1,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:35 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
        Its offical Timberly--- we really never sleep! Did you get your Vegas stuff worked out today??
        No I had so much work related stuff to do.. on top of that I MISSED work, I was sooo exhausted, I fell asleep standing in the shower!
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#764 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SusieQ
          Nope you have company... they need instant messaging on here lol... so which one of my lovelies can get back to that store the quickest and get me Pashminas and Flip Flop key chains? I leave for Mexico Jan 27th so I would need them rather soon. Shipping from the states for me is usually about a week to two weeks.. depends on how busy customs is.

PS my actual wedding date has been set for jan 15th shhhhhhhhhhh. It's a secret
          Ok I will keep yours, if you keep mine.. I am getting hitched on Dec. 19th

I will go back down this Saturday, just for you, and me whoo hooo. Brooke, when you are ready to go again, I guess you can twist my arm to go back with you.

Susie, just get the colors to me and I will pick them up and get them in the mail on Monday the 7th. We can figure out the paypal stuff after I have the items in my hands, I trust you.. I think

#765 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
          • 762 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:39 AM

Susie--- shhhhhuuuussshhhhh--- I've been married since August 29th!! :o) It doesn't feel like it though and I really don't think it will take away anything from the day of the wedding! I agree we need IM!

Timberly-- You fell asleep in the shower? I repeat-- In the Shower!!!??!! Wow sorry to have kept you up so late. There is no rush on the Vegas thing though the tickets are yours no matter when you use them (well before jan 31 cause they expire then)

#766 SusieQ

SusieQ
            • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:39 AM

Quote:
              No I had so much work related stuff to do.. on top of that I MISSED work, I was sooo exhausted, I fell asleep standing in the shower!
              I hear ya baby... I have my little dog here begging me to go to bed.. everytime i move she jumps down and heads towards the stairs. She thinks i am heading back to bed. I should get some sleep, I have to work so early...Nite my lovelies... we'll chat tomorrow... We have to start a thread... Searching for Erica... lol.. because she is China maybe she can join us for our 2am chats lol

#767 SusieQ

SusieQ
              • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:43 AM

Quote:
                Ok I will keep yours, if you keep mine.. I am getting hitched on Dec. 19th

I will go back down this Saturday, just for you, and me whoo hooo. Brooke, when you are ready to go again, I guess you can twist my arm to go back with you.

Susie, just get the colors to me and I will pick them up and get them in the mail on Monday the 7th. We can figure out the paypal stuff after I have the items in my hands, I trust you.. I think
                Ok babes i will do the head count and get the colour number for you tomorrow evening after work... Now my puppy is totally pissed, she wants to go back to bed. Poor puppy has to deal with mommy's crazy sleep issues.

Nite

#768 vdaybride

vdaybride
                • 1,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:48 AM

Gonna force myself to sleep.. good nite girls.. smooches

#769 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                  • 590 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:50 AM

You crazy night owls! Is anyone awake? lol

Seems like I am the only one actually getting married on my wedding day. :P jK We thought about doing the legal stuff beforehand, but weren't comfortable with it. Who all knows? Does any of your family know?
                    It's probably the smartest way. I am not looking forward to that Mexican needle, LOL

#770 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                    • 590 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:07 PM

I guess everyone slept the day away from staying up too late last night.... I am lonely!!! I've had to actually work at work today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users