Timberly- Was it because I said I would never go skiing that I don't want a white cast for a wedding accessory? I bet ice skating with your daughter was really fun and special.

TeNeil- That so sucks that you got stuck in Vegas for the holidays- you can only see things so many times before you are sick of it all.

My hair trial run went really well tonight, but now I am not sure that I want to wear my tiara that I got. I will post photos for your honest opinons on the hair styles![/quote

If nothing else, we are an honest bunch, bring on the photos!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brooke,we will await the photos.you love your shopping girl.i could do with going to the sales but i really dont want to contend with the crowds.

raykel,glad you got some time to chill eventually happy sleeping.i think the only extra thing at xel-ha is the dolphin swim.we have already done that before so not that bothered.and fi has been to xcaret before and said the night show is really good too.yes can you believe he has had girlfriends before me and been on holiday with them.

timberley,nice to hear you had a nice trip which ended with more shopping lol.when do you get your bd book?when are you giving it to your husband?

susie,you go girl.you can only take so much before you let go.you never know she may suprise you and your brother in mexico lol.

well i feel like s**t today fi passed his cold germs on.oh well will stay on the sofa sleeping all day again before we go tonight lol.omg i am under 50 sleeps now.gonna check out hotels or airport parking today and sort that out

I just finished my hang tags for my hangover kits. I printed them on white cardstock, pasted them to chocolate brown cardstock, punched a hole with a rectangle hole punch and attached them to the ties on the organza bags that hold all of my hangover kit items. The original post was from da.smoopies, but I tweeked the tag to what I needed.

Attachment 4433

going to sleep now...finally

hangoverkits.ppt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellk View Post
brooke,we will await the photos.you love your shopping girl.i could do with going to the sales but i really dont want to contend with the crowds.

raykel,glad you got some time to chill eventually happy sleeping.i think the only extra thing at xel-ha is the dolphin swim.we have already done that before so not that bothered.and fi has been to xcaret before and said the night show is really good too.yes can you believe he has had girlfriends before me and been on holiday with them.

timberley,nice to hear you had a nice trip which ended with more shopping lol.when do you get your bd book?when are you giving it to your husband?

susie,you go girl.you can only take so much before you let go.you never know she may suprise you and your brother in mexico lol.

well i feel like s**t today fi passed his cold germs on.oh well will stay on the sofa sleeping all day again before we go tonight lol.omg i am under 50 sleeps now.gonna check out hotels or airport parking today and sort that out
No I haven't received all of my pics yet sad.gif I will make a book using blurb, shutterfly or mypublisher. I will have it delivered by my MOH on our wedding day. I showed him the teasers and he commented on the excessive makeup.. I wanted to clock him upside his head! He said "you look beautiful, but that sure is a lot of makeup" ...MEN!

Good morning ladies,

It's 6.30 am on my campsite... I am up early i have to work today. sad.gif

Brooke I am having the same issue with my hair, I have a very small tiara and i don't think I want to wear it now. I am thinking flowers now.

That crazy *itch better not show up in Mexico... I just know she won't... I have my doubts my brother will be there.. He hasn't booked yet, so yeah... Not a whole lotta faith here.

Sorry Shells you have a cold... I hear ya I hate being sick. Make him pay dearly for making you sick.

Timberly I am glad you had a good trip with the "hubby" and little chicklet.

teneil... Stuck in Vegas for the holidays... i think that could become the next xmas movie... Sorry you missed your family. I went to cuba with my ex one year for the holidays and I was really depressed there because I missed my friends and family. I wouldn't do that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
Leftovers tonight and just relaxing.... i have to work tomorrow and FI has to work on our ipod for the wedding... I love simple nights.... I'll talk to you ladies tomorrow... Nite gals....

Sorry raykel
What is snuba!!!!! if you can explain I can tell you if there is Snuba at Xelha
Good for you for standing up to your brother....family stuff can be hard....as we are so learning here right now! I hope he gets the message and stops seeing her...maybe he is tired of her drama as well.

Snuba....I will try. It is a cross between scuba diving (no certs necessary) and snorkelling. You wear the big head gear that has O2 attached to it and a couple of scuba divers with you. Then you walk along the bottom of the ocean about 10-15 feet deep and get to see all the fishies from below and walk along with the stingrays.....you might have to google it for a better explanation, but that is the gist of it.

Brooke - can't wait to see the photos. I am having a dilema with the hair too. I definitely ruled out the veil and have a pretty crystal headband to keep the hair out of my face, but curly or straight? Mostly down or up? I don't know....in two weeks I am hooking up with my hair guru and she is going to play for a couple hours using some pictures I like and we will go from there. Can't wait to see your photos and see if we can help you out!

Shells....I would imagine if there was Snuba at Xelha I would have found it by now. Dang....I was hoping to do both so I guess we shall see how the week goes.

Teneil...sorry you got stuck in Vegas. I am surprised they didn't have some sort of turkey dinner at all. You would think the hotels would have that option at least! Its not great being anyplace when its not your choice.

Timberly - glad you made it back sans the cast! Ice skating sounds like fun. I haven't done that in about 12 years! I used to be pretty good with all the figure skating lessons I had as a kid, but now I think I would just land on my head!

Well ladies I leave for Mexico in less than a month... 30 until I leave and 35 until my wedding day... Holy crap!!!! It's a closin in on me....... dang!!!!

I am pretty sure there isn't any snuba at Xelha.... I don't remember it and I have been there twice.

Talk to ya later chics.... I have to make dinner....