Sign in to follow this  

vadaybride,have they taken the thread about the cousin off?i found it yesterday at work and wanted to respond when i was sat down but now i cant find it?

raykel-- I can't wait to see pics!

Tricia- I will definatly bring you a swim suit cover up! :o)

timberly- I can't wait to see it with the new sexy shoes and yea for only 1 more week til legal day!

Susie- I would have been annoyed to! I hate that smokers get to take paid breaks and those who like our health are expected to keep working. For 2 years I carried a cigarette with me and after 6 months a supervisor said "I've never seen you smoke.. I said nope but i have a cigarette and deserve the paid break to" People HATED me after they had to start to punch out, but i made my point.

All Ladies--

I need your help. I love my FMIL like she is my own mother and i am stuggling to find them (her and my own mom) amazing xmas gifts. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post
Shells - have fun shopping!

I would put up a tree, but btw the wedding and then the faimly stuff going on, plus me working through the holiday - I am so not feeling Christmas-ey this year! I have to get into the swing of things...maybe after this weekend.
I had a hard time getting into it xmas to this year, but tonight I had my FI take photos with me and our cats... to funny since one of them HATES to be held! I'll have to post them!

Raykel honey you'll love your dress... and Timberly is right we need a pic or else you'll be sorry.. we'll hunt you down.

I am getting legally married home for a couple reasons, one the blood work, I bruise very easy and it takes two weeks to go away.. don't want that in my pictures. second reason is the paperwork to get married in Mexico, I have had my surname changed a number of times over the years, I was born out of wedlock (the word used to discribe the shame of a teen mom) so I had my mothers maiden name. Then she married I took her married name. Then I married and took my ex's name. I divorced and changed my name to my grandmother's maiden name... So yeah it get complicated.. I am going to have my 5th name change ...

Timmberly I am looking forward to seeing you in those red high heels..lol

Shells.. Glad the boy is home and you feeling you again

Brooke you rebel you... I love that story with the cigarette.... i don't care if they were having a break... this woman was their grandmothers age... have some bloody respect!!!!!

Brooke - that cigarette story is great! good for you - they were only mad because they knew you were right and were ticked you had them called on it!

Susie.....given the name changes - I totally get it. That is way to much hassle in Mexico.

Anyone still out there? Hello....llloooo....lloooo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post
Hellooo (*knock knock* sounds) I am here in the monitor...anyone out there?
Ok Raykel that was 3 am in the morning, I went back to bed and lucky sue slept until 8.30 this morning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton View Post
raykel-- I can't wait to see pics!

Tricia- I will definatly bring you a swim suit cover up! :o)

timberly- I can't wait to see it with the new sexy shoes and yea for only 1 more week til legal day!

Susie- I would have been annoyed to! I hate that smokers get to take paid breaks and those who like our health are expected to keep working. For 2 years I carried a cigarette with me and after 6 months a supervisor said "I've never seen you smoke.. I said nope but i have a cigarette and deserve the paid break to" People HATED me after they had to start to punch out, but i made my point.

All Ladies--
I need your help. I love my FMIL like she is my own mother and i am stuggling to find them (her and my own mom) amazing xmas gifts. Any ideas?
I heard about a really cute gift idea that I am going to do for my mom and FMIL. I got a simple charm bracelet from our jeweler and I added one small charm with our wedding date on it. Then I got a bunch of peso coins when I went to Mexico (but maybe you could get them at the local bank) and asked them to put 4-5 on each charm bracelet. I thought it was a cute way for them to remember the wedding! And it looks pretty.

Hey Timberly,

I will be in Vegas next weekend too....I will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts as you get hitched!