Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#9641 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane 

Morning Ladies,

Does anyone have the email of the Spa to hand, i know its in here not that long ago but i cannot sit at work and read though the posts so if anyone has it easily to hand that would be great.

Thank you very much

SJ x

spa.drerc@dreamsresorts.com

#9642 Sarah-Jane

Sarah-Jane
    • 91 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by Dominique 161 

Thanks Dominique!

#9643 EmilyT

EmilyT
      • 278 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

We're home!!!  BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!!!

Will probably get a review posted by the end of the week.  :)  No photos from Anel yet, but they shouldn't take too long!

There are 100s on my facebook because my friends are amazing.  I have my privacy settings way up because I am a teacher but if you'd like me to friend you, send me a PM and I will so that you can see some pics.  :)

YAYYY congrats ;) I would love to see your pics..... my name on fb is Emily Todaro.. if you cannot request me, I will request you.. let me know ;)

#9644 yacki62

yacki62
        • 78 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

Will probably get a review posted by the end of the week.  :)  No photos from Anel yet, but they shouldn't take too long!

There are 100s on my facebook because my friends are amazing.  I have my privacy settings way up because I am a teacher but if you'd like me to friend you, send me a PM and I will so that you can see some pics.  :)

So glad you had such an amazing time, CONGRATULATIONS!!

I can't wait to see your slideshow and read your review when you have a chance to unwind from the vacation/wedding.

#9645 yacki62

yacki62
          • 78 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane 

Morning Ladies,

Does anyone have the email of the Spa to hand, i know its in here not that long ago but i cannot sit at work and read though the posts so if anyone has it easily to hand that would be great.

Thank you very much

SJ x

Spa email:  

#9646 Rach0636

Rach0636
            • 119 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:43 PM

So glad to hear you had an amazing time! Can you request me on FB? Its Rachel McGee. Cant wait to see your pics!

#9647 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
              • 236 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:10 PM

Hello Lindsey

I would love to your wedding pictures on facebook. Dominique Andres. Thank you!

#9648 MCree

MCree
                • 276 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

Question for past brides.  On the day of the wedding, where and how much earlier do guests meet prior to the wedding ceremony?  Im working on brochures and clueless as to how this works.  Thanks so much in advance for anyone's assistance! :)

#9649 MCree

MCree
                  • 276 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:05 AM

So awesome to hear. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to read your review and see your pictures!

#9650 EmilyT

EmilyT
                    • 278 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

So for anyone who's curious I finally got an email back from Evangalina......... she sent me this picture of  "desire's terrace" so i still have no clue where that other picture i posted is lol.... but this does look nice & i assume its more private than  the beach--- ahhh i cannot decide!.. i really LOVE the lounge set up on the beach but the thought of people taking the sun right next to us is throwing me off.... i really wish dreams could move things a little further down the beach for more privacy ;*(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)