Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#9031 Rach0636

Rach0636
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:20 PM

Thank you so much for your reply! I just emailed your travel agent. Did you have to pay a fee to get quoted rates? I would think our rates wouldn't be much different since our wedding dates are more than 45 days apart!!

I too am concerned with also worried about the quote my TA agent gave me. This is what my TA sent me: July 31st - August 5th? 5nights $l 042 single $814 p/p double $789 plp triple $314 per child 12-2   3nights $651 single $5l4  pp double $499  pp triple $2l4  per child   Additional nights-$196 single, $l50  p/p double, $l45 p/p triple, $50 per child   Does this seem right ???   I am terriied that my guests are going to be truned off by the price. I've already signed "the contract"... Do you think it is too late to look for quotes from other TA???  

#9032 Rach0636

Rach0636
    • 119 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

Thank you so much for your reply! I just emailed your travel agent. Did you have to pay a fee to get quoted rates??

Rach, That seems REALLY high! You might want to try another travel agency. I am working with Wright Travel, and my travel agent Babs is really wonderful! The prices I was quoted for a Garden View room was: Four Nights= $613  (total for 4 nights) per person (Double) Three nights – $598 (total for 3 nights) per person/single             $475 (total for 3 nights)  per person/double             $461 (total for 3 nights)  per person/triple Additional nights - $179 per person/single                              $138 per person/double                              $134 per person/triple If you would like to contact her, her email is Barbara@wrighttravelagency.com. 

#9033 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rach0636 

Thank you so much for your reply! I just emailed your travel agent. Did you have to pay a fee to get quoted rates??

Wright Travel does not charge a fee to get quotes.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9034 Rach0636

Rach0636
      • 119 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:15 PM

Great! Hopefully I will hear back from them soon. Do u know if they offer any discount to the wedding couple based on the number of rooms booked?

b

#9035 Rach0636

Rach0636
        • 119 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

Great! Hopefully I will hear back from them soon. Do u know if they offer any discount to the wedding couple based on the number of rooms booked?

b

#9036 Sarah80

Sarah80
          • 45 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by yacki62 

Congratulations, everything looked absolutely beautiful.  I loved your bouquet and I'm soo glad to see a picture of one the resort did since I'm also requesting them to do mine and sent over pics so now I know it will turn out perfect!!

As for the timing of your events, when did you have the ceremony and what time did the reception start? 

Thank you! Our wedding was at 5 on north beach and the reception was from 6:30-9:30 on the pool deck.  That 3 hours for the reception flew by and I was wishing I added an hour!

#9037 Mariposaazul

Mariposaazul
            • Site Supporter
            • 52 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

I too am concerned with also worried about the quote my TA agent gave me. This is what my TA sent me:

July 31st - August 5th? 5nights $l 042 single $814 p/p double $789 plp triple $314 per child 12-2  
              3nights $651 single $5l4  pp double $499  pp triple $2l4  per child   Additional nights-$196 single, $l50  p/p double, $l45 p/p triple, $50 per child
                Does this seem right ???   I am terriied that my guests are going to be truned off by the price. I've already signed "the contract"... Do you think it is too late to look for quotes from other TA???  

I love Barbara, she is my traveling agent too.

#9038 T454

T454
              • 17 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:42 AM

We were told that we couldn't have a reception at DRC because there were already 2 other wedding receptions on the same day.  Im looking for suggestions of something that we could do with our guests after the ceremony to keep us together and thank them for coming.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  

#9039 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
                • 271 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by T454 

We were told that we couldn't have a reception at DRC because there were already 2 other wedding receptions on the same day.  Im looking for suggestions of something that we could do with our guests after the ceremony to keep us together and thank them for coming.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  

Why don't you use one of the restaurants to have your reception? Seaside Grill is one of the most popular... 

#9040 kellykellz

kellykellz
                  • 83 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

Great! Hopefully I will hear back from them soon. Do u know if they offer any discount to the wedding couple based on the number of rooms booked? b

Yes, depending upon the amount of rooms you book, the bride and groom will get a discounted rate.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)