Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)


  • Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#8651 Soon2bMrsLozada

Soon2bMrsLozada
  • Newbie
  • 36 posts

    Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:15 AM

    ThaNks! I will give a full review when I get back!

    #8652 JustNoelle

    JustNoelle
    • Jr. Member
    • 271 posts

      Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

      Hello Ladies!

       

      Do you think its possible to change the date of our wedding? I already signed the contract with a different date. I emailed my WC Lorena but haven't heard from her. I hope she gets back to me soon. =/



      #8653 LindseyM

      LindseyM
      • Jr. Member
      • 380 posts

        Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

        Originally Posted by mnunez2 

        What is everyone doing about OOT Bags? 

        I have 55 guest booked- a few more than expected and Im debating if OOT bags are realistic?

        I plan to do nice favors at the wedding. 

        Thoughts or ideas would be appreciated

        We have 44 coming and we're doing out of town bags.  My fiance is in the business world so he has quite a few connections.  We're getting all of the couples a canvas beach tote that has their last name embroidered on it.  The single guys will get a book bag with their last name on it too.  Inside will be a beach towel for each person.  We got these wholesale online - I am not sure how much as my parents paid for them.  A pair of sunglasses, again a wholesale purchase.  They come in various colors.  I like them a lot.  Mini tissues, mentos, a little survival kit with bandaids, medicines, aloe, and a biodegradable sunscreen tube.  The sunscreen is required to snorkel down there.  We bought a big tub of it and filled little bottles that say "Lindsey & Kevin's Magic Biodegradable Sunscreen."  We put it in for the catamaran trip.  We also had fancy Do Not Disturb signs made and water bottle labels, so there will be water for each person.  We will include an itinerary and welcome letter too.  :)

         

        Hope this helps!



        #8654 Savs1027

        Savs1027
        • Site Supporter
        • 458 posts

          Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

          We are definitely doing OOT bags. 

          I found these for $5 a piece and they're personalized 

          http://shop.weddingc...featured&page=2

          I thought they were super cute. 

           

          We haven't decided yet if we're doing them per room or per person. It all depends on how many people RSVP. Some ideas I have so far: 

          waterproof cameras

          Aloe Vera

          Chapstick

          playing cards

          tylenol/other meds

          personalized koozies (http://www.totallywe...n-koozies.shtml)

          And then also a welcome/thank you letter and an itinerary for the weekend

           

           

           

          Originally Posted by mnunez2 

          What is everyone doing about OOT Bags? 

          I have 55 guest booked- a few more than expected and Im debating if OOT bags are realistic?

          I plan to do nice favors at the wedding. 

          Thoughts or ideas would be appreciated



          #8655 NJ2012

          NJ2012
          • Newbie
          • 73 posts

            Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

            Originally Posted by Savs1027 

            We are definitely doing OOT bags. 

            I found these for $5 a piece and they're personalized 

            http://shop.weddingc...featured&page=2

            I thought they were super cute. 

             

            We haven't decided yet if we're doing them per room or per person. It all depends on how many people RSVP. Some ideas I have so far: 

            waterproof cameras

            Aloe Vera

            Chapstick

            playing cards

            tylenol/other meds

            personalized koozies (http://www.totallywe...n-koozies.shtml)

            And then also a welcome/thank you letter and an itinerary for the weekend

             

             

             

             

             

            so far our OOT bags have:

            personalized playing cards

            small tube of sunscreen

            packs of advil

            shout wipes

            chap stick

            tissues

            antibacterial gel

            mints

            mini first aid kits

             

            def like the idea of welcome letters, itinerary, and do not disturb signs.



            #8656 Dominique 161

            Dominique 161
            • Jr. Member
            • 236 posts

              Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

              Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

              Hello Ladies!

               

              Do you think its possible to change the date of our wedding? I already signed the contract with a different date. I emailed my WC Lorena but haven't heard from her. I hope she gets back to me soon. =/

               

              If the date you want is available i dont see why they wouldnt let you change it. Hope everythings works out for you!  



              #8657 ssapper

              ssapper
              • Jr. Member
              • 182 posts

                Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

                Wow, you girls are going all out. We've got 76 people coming (finally got our final count yay!!) and there's no way i was going to attempt to do OOT bags... Were just under a month now... getting excited!



                #8658 BnH2013

                BnH2013
                • Newbie
                • 46 posts

                  Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

                  BOOKING ROOMS- DEPOSITS?

                   

                  How did this work for you guys? Did you guys pay the deposits for everyone? And did you pay per person, or just by room because its way cheaper!

                   

                  My TA is annoying me today. haha.



                  #8659 yacki62

                  yacki62
                  • Newbie
                  • 78 posts

                    Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

                    Originally Posted by BnH2013 

                    BOOKING ROOMS- DEPOSITS?

                     

                    How did this work for you guys? Did you guys pay the deposits for everyone? And did you pay per person, or just by room because its way cheaper!

                     

                    My TA is annoying me today. haha.

                    I paid 100 per room that was reserved but as long as you cancel any rooms that weren't booked by the deadline you will receive your deposit back or you can use it toward your trip.



                    #8660 BnH2013

                    BnH2013
                    • Newbie
                    • 46 posts

                      Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

                      Originally Posted by yacki62 

                      I paid 100 per room that was reserved but as long as you cancel any rooms that weren't booked by the deadline you will receive your deposit back or you can use it toward your trip.

                      I was thinking about doing this, but I just put a message on my wedding website so people will book themselves first. Ill pay for the slackers.... But Im going to book single people rooms so I only have to put $50 down!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users