Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#7281 JimC

JimC
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:36 PM

Hi Caroline, First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! You might want to take a look at our most recent post we made on Friday, Oct. 28th. Hope you find some info there that helps. Enjoy your site visit. :-) JimC

#7282 GCR2011

GCR2011
    • 37 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:47 PM

For anyone who has already had their wedding did you tip extra? I know our 15% on top of everything is adding up quickly, we are at over $800 just in service tips.

Thanks for your help :)

#7283 Rick949

Rick949
      • 37 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hi GCR,

Yes I tipped Jorge and Gina 100 bucks each... and all of the other staff members/servers $20 - I also tipped our fire dancers $100 split 4 ways ... adds up :(

Attached Files

#7284 GCR2011

GCR2011
        • 37 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:56 AM

So I got a final No to my my DJ, they offered me the light up dance floor included. I told Gina I wasn't happy and that wasn't good enough. I asked her if I needed to talk to Yasmina so we will see what happens...the on going DJ saga.  It's been so great and easy up until the DJ issue.

#7285 daizee0808

daizee0808
          • 10 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

Hi Janine,

I love everything you posted.  Thank you so much for sharing.  Do you mind sending me your attached documents?  I can't open them :-(

mariah_nguyen@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!

#7286 Tiny6812

Tiny6812
            • 15 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

Any one using their iPod instead of a DJ??? I'm seriously considering making my own playlists and using the resorts equipment.

#7287 jlittle23

jlittle23
              • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

hey,

just writting to see how your wedding turned out...i am definately considering this locations or now jade....please let me know how you felt about your day and congrats,

jovette

#7288 annieandjon420

annieandjon420
                • 15 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:29 AM

I checked out both places and Dreams has much more of a luxurious feel than the Now Jade has.

#7289 mnunez2

mnunez2
                  • 54 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:36 PM

I am planning on using ipod and making playlists, I read a review of a bride who did the same thing and said it worked out great. She said she made separate playlists for dinner and dancing and had her brother MC.

#7290 Sarah-Jane

Sarah-Jane
                    • 91 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:29 AM

Well i have just returned back from a week at DRC, i have to say it was beautiful! I saw 2 weddings out there and they looked lovely! I met Yamina and she is really really nice, i am so happy that she will be planning my wedding! She basically said that i dont need to confirm anything until 1 month before the wedding!

I cant remember who but someone did ask for me to get the 2012 pricelist, this still isnt available and i dont think it will be until late December.

If anyone has any questions about the resort dont hesitate to contact me!!!!

S x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users