Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#6281 colleenandclint

colleenandclint
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:05 AM

Hey girls, my wedding is July 19th!!!  We will be there from the 16th to the 25th.  

Originally Posted by LindsayMichelle 

Sharon, wait, what day is your wedding? Mine is the 23rd, so you will just miss it. We're arriving on the 18th. I'm excited to meet you!

#6282 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
    • 254 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:41 AM

They never even took a deposit for me LOL I mean ZERO dollars until I actually got down there, got married and checked out of the hotel to come home.  As long as you have your date, times confirmed in writing (email), I wouldn't even study it.

Originally Posted by brookeh68 

Hey girls - so I need to vent- I email my last deposit info  to Jorge at Dreams a week and a half ago stating to him that they need to take the final deposit within 24-48 hours as my bank has the international transactions open for that amount of time. 

He emailed me back saying they would email a confirmation letter.

Well.... after 4 emails later I havent heard anything back at all and they never took my payment.  Don't they want our money!?  I just emailed Jorge and Anabell at the reservations center again a pretty stern message.     So frustrating and the weddings in less than a month!

http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#6283 LindsayMichelle

LindsayMichelle
      • 105 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

Oh that's so exciting Colleen! I am going to be there during your wedding and you'll be there for mine! Can't wait to meet you and Sharon!

#6284 lcraney

lcraney
        • 42 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:13 PM

Hi Everyone!

We just returned from our AMAZING experience at Dreams RC and can't wait to share our thoughts about everything. My husband and I are working on trying to convey in words just how magical and perfect everything was for our wedding May 14th. We will share our reviews as soon as we finish them up!

One thing to know is that everything will be handled professionally and wonderfully. People we worked with and loved were Veronica, Anel, and DJ Mauricio.

We worked really hard on all the details and left little room for anything to go wrong, which also helped a lot. We will share some tips of things we did that helped everything go super smooth.

Dreams is paradise. We loved it so much we ditched our planned honeymoon hotel and stayed at Dreams again instead! Our guests were thrilled and kept talking about how stunning and classy yet fun our wedding was.

Ok well I have a ton more to say and will be in touch again soon...relax and enjoy the ride!

#6285 SharonMydung

SharonMydung
          • 183 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

Lindsay,

Ohhh shoot I won't get to see your wedding boo hoo, mine is July 17

Well we definitely gotta meet up and drink:) 

Originally Posted by LindsayMichelle 

Sharon, wait, what day is your wedding? Mine is the 23rd, so you will just miss it. We're arriving on the 18th. I'm excited to meet you!

#6286 SharonMydung

SharonMydung
            • 183 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:51 PM

Colleen/Lindsay,

It's getting closer, can't wait to meet both of you guys.  Colleen, Lindsay and I will get to witness your wedding, yay

Hey girls, my wedding is July 19th!!!  We will be there from the 16th to the 25th.  

#6287 brookeh68

brookeh68
              • 96 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:39 AM

Well, thats good to know!  I wont worry about it then.  I just got an email back stating Jorge is no longer at Dreams and Anabel has taken over.  The turn over down there is crazy!  Hopefully nothing else will transpire before our wedding June 18th!!  Thanks so much for your info !

They never even took a deposit for me LOL I mean ZERO dollars until I actually got down there, got married and checked out of the hotel to come home.  As long as you have your date, times confirmed in writing (email), I wouldn't even study it.

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlu[QUOTE]

#6288 LindseyM

LindseyM
                • 380 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:39 PM

That is so weird because I am meeting them June 25 to look at Dreams for our wedding and Ana told me I'd be meeting with HER and Jorge...so is it a different Jorge?

#6289 kad1010

kad1010
                  • 104 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:15 AM

I am so glad you had an amazing experience! I am really looking forward to reading your reviews!

Originally Posted by lcraney 

Hi Everyone!

We just returned from our AMAZING experience at Dreams RC and can't wait to share our thoughts about everything. My husband and I are working on trying to convey in words just how magical and perfect everything was for our wedding May 14th. We will share our reviews as soon as we finish them up!

One thing to know is that everything will be handled professionally and wonderfully. People we worked with and loved were Veronica, Anel, and DJ Mauricio.

We worked really hard on all the details and left little room for anything to go wrong, which also helped a lot. We will share some tips of things we did that helped everything go super smooth.

Dreams is paradise. We loved it so much we ditched our planned honeymoon hotel and stayed at Dreams again instead! Our guests were thrilled and kept talking about how stunning and classy yet fun our wedding was.

Ok well I have a ton more to say and will be in touch again soon...relax and enjoy the ride!

#6290 brookeh68

brookeh68
                    • 96 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

Same Jorge- he apparently was promoted to spa manager at Secrets this week -  The turnover down there is crazy.  I've been through about 8 people total in the past year and a half from 4 different wedding coordinators to different reservations host's.  Im sure it will all work out in the end though.  Every bride I have seen on here that has done a review has been so happy with their weddings and stay!

That is so weird because I am meeting them June 25 to look at Dreams for our wedding and Ana told me I'd be meeting with HER and Jorge...so is it a different Jorge?

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlu[QUOTE]

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)