Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#4171 Boo

Boo
  • 785 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:58 AM

deleted

#4172 lilly129

lilly129
    • 350 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy 

Hi Ladies...here is a ling to the slideshow that the photographer made for us...You can check out some pics.

http://web.mac.com/vallarta_adventures/WeddingsDRERC/FREY/

Ohh thanks for sharing - beautiful pictures! Congrats MRS!!!

#4173 LAURERN1564

LAURERN1564
      • 60 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:42 PM

Awesome pictures!!! Where did you have your reception and did you have to rent the lighting or did they provide and set that up?

#4174 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
        • 198 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:35 PM

My overlays were a crystal organza.  I bought them from a website.  I saw silk ones when I was there and they all looked great!

#4175 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
          • 198 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

The reception was on the deck between the beach and the pool.  They provided the lights under the table for $30 each.  It was so worth it because the look was amazing!  It really lit up the deck!  They provide the other spot lights.

#4176 cathyandchin

cathyandchin
            • 294 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by LAURERN1564 

When you purchase the ultimate wedding package, how much extra do you plan on spending on top of that??? I've heard you get 50 free pictures but then they expect you to puchase all of them which could come out to over $500 which is fine, but I heard they only accept cash? Anyone else know about this?

It's $15 per pic over 50 and they'll include it in the book and on the CD.  They accept the same credit cards that the hotel does, you actually pay for all your stuff at the reception desk.

http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

#4177 ashleybyers

ashleybyers
              • 41 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:09 AM

Amazing pictures! How much would you say that you added on to whatever package you picked. What would you say the total cost was of the add ons? I'm trying to get an idea how much we should plan on spending.

Thanks!

#4178 rach2011

rach2011
                • 46 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy 

My overlays were a crystal organza.  I bought them from a website.  I saw silk ones when I was there and they all looked great!

Your wedding looked amazing. Thanks for posting the slideshow...absolutely beautiful. Where did you find your organza overlays? I saw some on another website but I wasn't sure what the "crystal organza" looked like? Did you like them?

#4179 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
                  • 418 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:46 AM

AlisonJimmy  - Congratulations -Stunning pictures!!!! You looked fantastic!!

Do you mind me asking how many guests you had? Did you use the Ipod or DJ?

xx

#4180 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
                    • 198 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:57 AM

We used the pics included in the package for a welcome dinner.  Then we purchased a photo package, and also all the photos on a CD and 2 canvases.  It was worth it!

Originally Posted by cathyandchin 

It's $15 per pic over 50 and they'll include it in the book and on the CD.  They accept the same credit cards that the hotel does, you actually pay for all your stuff at the reception desk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users