Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)


  • Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#2641 Laura22610

Laura22610
  • Jr. Member
  • 468 posts

    Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:26 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wisconsinbride2010
    HI Ladies! I feel like I've been gone from this forum forever. We just bought our first house and that has been taking over my life for the last few months. I can't believe there's less than six months till our wedding! I'm beginning to freak out now! I was wondering if any one has found linens for a little boy at all. I'm having my nephew who is 4 stand up in our wedding and I am having problems finding him linen pants and ivory linen shirt. Any suggestions? Also, Laura your pictures are gorgeous! I'm super happy I chose Claudia for my photographer now!
    Thanks! You will love Claudia! And CONGRATS on your new house! My nephew (who is eight) wore linen pants from the Children's Place and a linen shirt from Old Navy but we got those back in January and I don't see them on the websites anymore. But, I was looking at these before I purchased the others and they are still available (they have linen shirts here too!)...
    Drawstring Pants for Boys. 100% Superior Irish Linen.: Beach Wedding Shirts | Guayaberas, Linen Pants, Boys Linen Shirts, Mexican Wedding Shirts.

    #2642 rdsjcr

    rdsjcr
    • Jr. Member
    • 224 posts

      Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:01 PM

      We are going to have our reception on the pool deck... and I really want to hang paper laterns out there. Do you think there is a way/place for me to do that? (those that have gotten married already)

      I am thinking a simple candle setup on the tables and then laterns (my colors) above...but being outside--not real sure how that could work??

      #2643 lilly129

      lilly129
      • Jr. Member
      • 350 posts

        Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:09 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by cathyandchin
        Are you planning on giving out the boxes there or before you go? I'm just trying to think of how I'd take them with me but still do a ribbon and tag...
        We're going to have the hotel put them in our guests rooms - we're taking all the stuff down seperate and putting it together when we get there. The boxes we ordered came folded flat so I put one together to make sure it would be the right size and left the rest of them flat for transporting.

        #2644 lilly129

        lilly129
        • Jr. Member
        • 350 posts

          Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by wisconsinbride2010
          HI Ladies! I feel like I've been gone from this forum forever. We just bought our first house and that has been taking over my life for the last few months. I can't believe there's less than six months till our wedding! I'm beginning to freak out now! I was wondering if any one has found linens for a little boy at all. I'm having my nephew who is 4 stand up in our wedding and I am having problems finding him linen pants and ivory linen shirt. Any suggestions? Also, Laura your pictures are gorgeous! I'm super happy I chose Claudia for my photographer now!
          Welcome back! Congrats on your first house that is so exciting!!!

          Did you try JCrew? I think they have a linen suit for little boys...

          #2645 rscherle

          rscherle
          • Newbie
          • 19 posts

            Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:57 PM

            Hello Ladies,
            Not such a fun topic but I need some help. I've been trying to get my deposit to Ana for the last month and a half. I faxed it 6 weeks ago only to hear that she didn't receive it 4wks after the fact. I reluctantly faxed it a second time after having an extremely rare email back and forth with Ana on Thursday. I asked her to please contact me immediately when she received my info. (011.52.998.848.7001 is the fax I used)
            It is now Sunday...no reply. How did you all submit your deposits? How long did it take for confirmation? Do I have the correct fax? I called the Dreams Corp and that is what they gave me. Sooooooo frustrated....any help is appreciated! Thx

            #2646 21aholden

            21aholden
            • Newbie
            • 64 posts

              Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:38 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by rscherle
              Hello Ladies,
              Not such a fun topic but I need some help. I've been trying to get my deposit to Ana for the last month and a half. I faxed it 6 weeks ago only to hear that she didn't receive it 4wks after the fact. I reluctantly faxed it a second time after having an extremely rare email back and forth with Ana on Thursday. I asked her to please contact me immediately when she received my info. (011.52.998.848.7001 is the fax I used)
              It is now Sunday...no reply. How did you all submit your deposits? How long did it take for confirmation? Do I have the correct fax? I called the Dreams Corp and that is what they gave me. Sooooooo frustrated....any help is appreciated! Thx
              I sent my deposit in via e-mail (I scanned the c.c. and info) about 2 weeks ago. I got an e-mail from Yazmin a few days later saying the funds would be taken out soon. The money was taken out within a week. I still have not received a contract but Ana said I should be getting that soon. I have noticed I get a lot faster of a response when I talk with Yazmin instead of Ana. Good Luck!
              Ashley & Jeremy 6/16/2011

              #2647 wisconsinbride2010

              wisconsinbride2010
              • Newbie
              • 98 posts

                Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by lilly129
                Welcome back! Congrats on your first house that is so exciting!!!

                Did you try JCrew? I think they have a linen suit for little boys...
                Thanks I'll try that!

                #2648 mindylcarter

                mindylcarter
                • Newbie
                • 80 posts

                  Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:02 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by rscherle
                  Hello Ladies,
                  Not such a fun topic but I need some help. I've been trying to get my deposit to Ana for the last month and a half. I faxed it 6 weeks ago only to hear that she didn't receive it 4wks after the fact. I reluctantly faxed it a second time after having an extremely rare email back and forth with Ana on Thursday. I asked her to please contact me immediately when she received my info. (011.52.998.848.7001 is the fax I used)
                  It is now Sunday...no reply. How did you all submit your deposits? How long did it take for confirmation? Do I have the correct fax? I called the Dreams Corp and that is what they gave me. Sooooooo frustrated....any help is appreciated! Thx
                  I mailed my deposit via money order using certified mail. She has not acknowledged receipt yet, but I sent it about 6 weeks ago. I will do a trace in a few weeks if she doesn't give me confirmation. It is so frustrating that she will answer one or two questions in an email, but leave so many unanswered

                  #2649 cathyandchin

                  cathyandchin
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 294 posts

                    Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:11 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by rscherle
                    Hello Ladies,
                    Not such a fun topic but I need some help. I've been trying to get my deposit to Ana for the last month and a half. I faxed it 6 weeks ago only to hear that she didn't receive it 4wks after the fact. I reluctantly faxed it a second time after having an extremely rare email back and forth with Ana on Thursday. I asked her to please contact me immediately when she received my info. (011.52.998.848.7001 is the fax I used)
                    It is now Sunday...no reply. How did you all submit your deposits? How long did it take for confirmation? Do I have the correct fax? I called the Dreams Corp and that is what they gave me. Sooooooo frustrated....any help is appreciated! Thx
                    I also scanned my cc info & drivers license. The money was taken out about a week later.
                    http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

                    18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

                    #2650 cathyandchin

                    cathyandchin
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 294 posts

                      Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

                      Question about OOT bags:

                      We are flying in along with our parents and getting in to Cancun around 3. Of the guests that have already booked, we are arriving the latest. I figured that with all the travel (most are coming from east coast) they'd be wanting to rest and so we decided to do our cocktail hour the next evening.

                      So if I do OOT bags but I'm getting there after everyone else, how should I get the bags to my guests?
                      http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

                      18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users