Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#2581 lilly129

lilly129
  • 350 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by reaganlane
    Ok girls, I found a lady on weddingbee.com that does "tears of joy" tissue packs in a variety of colors and fonts. They are only $5 for 25 of them!!! Just wanted to share with all my girls on here. I emailed her and ordered 25 today. She's been getting great reviews! Her email is Ian11103@suffolk.edu and here is the site where you can see them!
    Tears of Joy Tissue Cards Weddingbee Classifieds
    oh such a great idea! I'm so over budget right now but they're only $5!!! That's fantastic!

#2582 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
    • 254 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

I just contacted Mishka to inquire about how we go about having her do some maracas, programs and table cards designs for us. She got back to me almost instantly and is super nice. She seems like she'll be lovely to work with :-)
      http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#2583 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
      • 198 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:50 AM

Hi Ladies! If you are doing a symbolic ceremony...are you writing your own ceremony script? I have been looking online and can't really find any. I don't know what to do...or should I use what the resort offers? I want it to be really nice and special. What are you all doing?

#2584 Boo

Boo
        • 785 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:55 AM

deleted

#2585 beachykeen

beachykeen
          • 109 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:57 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AlisonJimmy
            Hi Ladies! If you are doing a symbolic ceremony...are you writing your own ceremony script? I have been looking online and can't really find any. I don't know what to do...or should I use what the resort offers? I want it to be really nice and special. What are you all doing?

We were just going to use what they offered for our symbolic ceremony. Has anyone heard from Ana to see what the options are?

#2586 tracyann

tracyann
            • 189 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lilly129
              I can't help with the aisle runner - BUT I am going down in two weeks and if no one else has the answer, I'll be happy to measure the walkway for you! (if you don't mind waiting until May 10th for the answer)

I can help with the buffet - you choose one of the three and you get everything listed. Before you make the tags - actually close to your wedding date I would confirm with Ana that the buffet menu hasn't changed (just to be extra careful) :)

Thank you so much!!!

Yeah, I was going to wait for the buffet tags, but I found som really cute photo holders on sale at Kohls, so I was going to pick them up now, just making sure I got enough!

Have a great time on your site visit!

Tracy

#2587 AlisonJimmy

AlisonJimmy
              • 198 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Boo
                We wrote our own with the help of this forum, just search ceremony scripts and a ton of threads I am sure will come up, it was super easy as we just 'borrowed' from here and there - good luck
                Thanks Boo!! I need to get working on this!

#2588 lilly129

lilly129
                • 350 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:35 PM

hey ladies! I'm going down next weekend and I'm happy to get the ceremony scripts from Ana while I'm there.
                  We're doing a legal ceremony and I'm not sure how much we can change - but while I'm asking her for the legal one, I'll also ask for the symbolic.
                  The thread on this forum for ceremonies is awesome - lots and lots of different ideas.

#2589 Laura22610

Laura22610
                  • 468 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tracyann
                    Hi All,

I have been away for a while (darn work!!) but started back to planning! I have 2 quick questions (right now anyway)--- 1) for those that have used an aisle runner for the gazebo- what length? We are thinking of getting a personalized one, but I wasn't sure which size to get? and 2) for the buffet, do you just choose 1 of the 3 (mexican, caribbean or BBQ) and get all that is listed under that section, or do you have to choose from within each section (salad, hot, show and dessert)? I know we are going to have the buffet, and once we decided which one, I was planning on making tags to identify everything- I was curious as to how many I need.

Thanks to all for the info!

Tracy
                    I had the caribbean buffet and the food was fabulous!! Everyone talked about how good it was! The buffet actually had labels by all of the food.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart
                    I just contacted Mishka to inquire about how we go about having her do some maracas, programs and table cards designs for us. She got back to me almost instantly and is super nice. She seems like she'll be lovely to work with :-)
                    Mishka is really nice and super easy to work with. I just got maracas but they were perfect and communication with Mishka was totally non-stressful!

#2590 Laura22610

Laura22610
                    • 468 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

So, I received my pictures from Claudia Rodriguez a while ago but I just got the link to my online slideshow the other day so I thought that I would share :)

Laura & Don | February 26th 2010 | Dreams, Cancun Mexico

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users