Photo

Real Housewives of Atlanta New Season

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:05 PM

Really terrible - I read that they officially charged the suspect today and the guy's mugshot certainly looks like he was in quite a fight.
    http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#62 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:25 PM

Wow that whole situation is so sad. I really like Khandi. She's my new fav character.

#63 xoHeavenSentxo

xoHeavenSentxo
      • 172 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:10 PM

Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Pt.2 TONIGHT!!!

I think part 1 sucked!! and the host needs to be replaced!!

#64 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:39 PM

Oh Andy is a TERRIBLE host. His questions suck, his humor is non-existent and he's just a snore fest. Have you ever watched his show that comes on at midnight? UGH!

I'm still not satisfied with Kim's reasons for her hair loss. Anemia and whatever else she said seemed like a lame excuse. I'm just not buying it. If she doesn't want to share what it is, fine, but then she should just say that straight out and not come up with these lame explanations.

#65 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
          • 929 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

I haven't posted here before, but I love Real Houswives of Atlanta & I just watched part 1 of 2 of the reunion last night that I had DVR'd. My heart broke for Khandi; I can't imagine, nor do I want to even imagine, what it must have been like for her to go to the hospital to find out that AJ actually died, then to have to see his body - my heart goes out to her for being so strong!!!
            On a completely different note, does anyone else LOL when they show clips of Kim & her "Tardy for the Party" song OMG, is she serious??

#66 xoHeavenSentxo

xoHeavenSentxo
            • 172 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:21 PM

I HATE that song and she sounds like a dying moose when she sings it!!OMG!! Its hideous!!! We all get to laugh at her tonight as she makes an @$$ of herself of national TV!! Im gonna sit back and enjoy...

As for Khandi, I admire her strength!! They taped the reunion a week after his death.

#67 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:22 PM

ugh Kim is soo making a fool out of herself but hey, that's what she gets.

#68 xoHeavenSentxo

xoHeavenSentxo
                • 172 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:23 PM

On another note, I love Lisa!! She has always been the peacemaker of the group although this season she seemed more like she could have given a darn. And her husband is f***** AWESOME!! I love how he treats her!!

#69 xoHeavenSentxo

xoHeavenSentxo
                  • 172 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                    ugh Kim is soo making a fool out of herself but hey, that's what she gets.

YES SHE IS!!! Its like with the people who audition for American Idol; are they not listening to how they sound!! Why doesnt somebody tell them the truth and spare them the humiliation!! Im embarassed for her!!!

#70 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                    • 5,078 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by xoHeavenSentxo
                      On another note, I love Lisa!! She has always been the peacemaker of the group although this season she seemed more like she could have given a darn. And her husband is f***** AWESOME!! I love how he treats her!!
                      me too! she's so down to earth...she's lucky to have him!! i'm not too crazy about sherri...she can be snooty and two faced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users