Photo

Real Housewives of Atlanta New Season

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 hsims1

hsims1
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

For some reason I just can't seem to get enough of the Housewives (all of the seasons). All the drama! Anyway I was just checking in to see if anyone else has been watching the new season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. My favorite quote so far comes from Sherree: "Who gonna check me, Boo."

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:03 PM

I have been able to watch the first two episodes, although I watched them out of order so I was a little confused, why isn't DeShawn still on the show?
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 sn0048

sn0048
    • 264 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:03 PM

LOVE me some Real Housewives Housewives of Atlanta! Sheree was too funny but I love Nene & Dwight the best :) Cannot wait for the throwdown between Kim and Sheree!

#4 ~Debra~

~Debra~
      • 500 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:27 PM

DeShawn probably got tired of all the drama! I caught the last 2 episodes of last season and I was bored one day and happened to catch the reunion show the day before the premiere of season 2 and now, sadly, I am hooked. Nene seems like she has matured alot since last season. I'm glad that she is trying so hard to get everyone to be friends. It'll be interesting to see what happens after the fight.

#5 hsims1

hsims1
        • 356 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

Yea I think DeShawn wasn't into all of that drama. Last season, she seemed like the only one without any drama. I like Nene alot, and of course Dwight is funny.....I would love to be his friend. I am surprised Nene seems to have done a complete turnaround. I guess we will see what happens after the fight. I am also glad that Kim seems to have gotten a flatter wig. The ones last season were just too big. LOL

#6 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:52 PM

I heard they (producers) asked DeShawn not to return because she didn't create enough drama for the show.

I am enjoying the season so far. Wasn't a big fan of the first season, thought it was kind of boring. I'm looking forward to the the Kim/Sheree fiasco. Should be interesting.

#7 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
            • 341 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

I thought Kim had a restraining order against Lisa after last season? We probably only see 1/2 of the drama on this show!
              http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#8 ali0284

ali0284
              • 226 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:03 PM

I heard that some of them were in forclosure!

News - Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Loses Home to Foreclosure | Usmagazine.com
                ~*I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling an earthy feeling*~

#9 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:45 AM

I like this show!! I only watch this out of all of housewives shows.

I read that NeNe and Kim had a choking incident...I wonder if it'll be on the show??

#10 hsims1

hsims1
                  • 356 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ali0284
                    Wow. I didn't hear that about Kim loosing her house. I had heard about Nene loosing their house that they were renting. Interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users