Sign in to follow this  
hsims1

Real Housewives of Atlanta New Season

For some reason I just can't seem to get enough of the Housewives (all of the seasons). All the drama! Anyway I was just checking in to see if anyone else has been watching the new season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. My favorite quote so far comes from Sherree: "Who gonna check me, Boo."

I have been able to watch the first two episodes, although I watched them out of order so I was a little confused, why isn't DeShawn still on the show?

LOVE me some Real Housewives Housewives of Atlanta! Sheree was too funny but I love Nene & Dwight the best :) Cannot wait for the throwdown between Kim and Sheree!

DeShawn probably got tired of all the drama! I caught the last 2 episodes of last season and I was bored one day and happened to catch the reunion show the day before the premiere of season 2 and now, sadly, I am hooked. Nene seems like she has matured alot since last season. I'm glad that she is trying so hard to get everyone to be friends. It'll be interesting to see what happens after the fight.

Yea I think DeShawn wasn't into all of that drama. Last season, she seemed like the only one without any drama. I like Nene alot, and of course Dwight is funny.....I would love to be his friend. I am surprised Nene seems to have done a complete turnaround. I guess we will see what happens after the fight. I am also glad that Kim seems to have gotten a flatter wig. The ones last season were just too big. LOL

I heard they (producers) asked DeShawn not to return because she didn't create enough drama for the show.

I am enjoying the season so far. Wasn't a big fan of the first season, thought it was kind of boring. I'm looking forward to the the Kim/Sheree fiasco. Should be interesting.

I like this show!! I only watch this out of all of housewives shows.

I read that NeNe and Kim had a choking incident...I wonder if it'll be on the show??