• Please log in to reply
582 replies to this topic

#381 hat0112

hat0112
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by knacarato 

What are pre-travel brochures??

They are something you mail to your guest right before they travel to the wedding. They include travel/airport information, a packing list and anything else you want your guests to know before they leave. They are also a good way to get everyone excited for the wedding.

Cool towels! I love the idea, but I kind of spent WAAAYYYY too much money on our OOT bags.

Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#382 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
    • 278 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

WOW, That's great that you are moving along there! {fist pump} I'm going shopping for my dress on Friday!! Super excited. My mom and I picked out 10 online to narrow down the choices so now I just have to go in the store and try them on.

Originally Posted by knacarato 

OOOOOOoooo. I love those towels. They look super comfy!

Well I said 'yes' to the dress today! I got the 2nd one that was more in my budget and I am sooo happy I did. I love it more today than I did when I first put it on. I'm obsessed!! I think I've tried it on twice already today.

Sent the passports in this morning too. Man, I'm really on a roll. :)

Now all I have left to do is,  well, everything else. :) It will be smooth sailing from now on I think. Anybody have pics of their wedding dresses they wanna share? I love seeing people's selections= they show a little bit of that person's personality. 

#383 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
      • 278 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:32 PM

You're yellow towels are just beautiful!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! Great job!!

I think the pics being big is something that has to do with the new layout. Mine have been coming out really big as well.

Originally Posted by mexico102 

OMG I did it!  Really, really big.  How do you make the pictures smaller?

#384 wendyjd

wendyjd
        • 968 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by mexico102 

Ok I'm trying to post my towelsPicture 2254.jpg

they look great.  Congrats!! 

#385 chong

chong
          • 360 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

mexico102~ I LOVE your towels. You got two designs. Totally different from ours but still beautiful and super beachy!!!

Chong

#386 chong

chong
            • 360 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by hat0112 

They are something you mail to your guest right before they travel to the wedding. They include travel/airport information, a packing list and anything else you want your guests to know before they leave. They are also a good way to get everyone excited for the wedding.

Cool towels! I love the idea, but I kind of spent WAAAYYYY too much money on our OOT bags.

Yes... I found many good examples from DIY forum and Wedding Planning forum. You should check it out!!!

#387 mexico102

mexico102
              • 300 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:55 AM

thanks so much!  we debated about using our design---would they want our names on the towel!  Obviously we went with it.  We love them.

#388 wendyjd

wendyjd
                • 968 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:18 AM

Hey All, we are quickly closing in on 2 months to our big days.   Everyone ready??? 

#389 mexico102

mexico102
                  • 300 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:48 AM

We leave for Mexico 7 weeks from tomorrow.......so ready mentally, just got a few 100 more things to do....LOL!  I go for my dress fitting on Tuesday.....check!

#390 wendyjd

wendyjd
                    • 968 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:14 PM

In 2 months from yesterday we will be in Jamaica... cant wait.  I called about my dress and the shop asked me not to bring it in until middle of this month.  They are just changing the zipper to a corset but she didn't want to do it any sooner.  I need to do stuff for oot bags and get ahr invites out.  I have a very small group so I'm going to make most of the decisions when I get there... hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the behind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users