Photo

Jessalyn's planning pics/ideas etc...(lots of pics)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 jthrasher

jthrasher
  • Banned
  • 486 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
    Jonathan ~ I'll actually be home before you. We fly out of Cabo on the 25th. We're doing a delayed honeymoon in September. ....so you can work as fast as you want. See you Wednesday....so excited!!
    damn. lol the pressure is on then. Usually I have a little more time. Oh well... this will help me focus on streamlining my workflow so it's faster.

Don't worry... I'll get them up ASAP. I get back LATE Tuesday night and then we have a 2 hour drive back so we might stay the night. Not sure yet. I'll try to have at least some up by that weekend. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the slideshow up by then, but I'll try. Can't make any promises though. I can promise I'll have at least some up by that weekend. So... keep your eyes peeled everyone! :-)

#22 jpkw

jpkw
    • VIP Member
    • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:03 PM

Jessalyn - I love everything!!! Your DIY projects are amazing - such detail, your guests will be so impressed!

I'm leaving on my honeymoon tonight, so I won't get a chance to wish you well before you leave next week... so, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have the best time in Cabo! Your wedding is going to be absolutely stunning and you will be a gorgeous bride! I can't wait to see the pics and hear about everything when you get back (all the details of the day, Tony's reaction to BD book & DJ Ricardo!). Enjoy every single minute! I'm so happy for you!!!

#23 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
        damn. lol the pressure is on then. Usually I have a little more time. Oh well... this will help me focus on streamlining my workflow so it's faster.
        Jessalyn - I love everything!!! Your DIY projects are amazing - such detail, your guests will be so impressed!

I'm leaving on my honeymoon tonight, so I won't get a chance to wish you well before you leave next week... so, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have the best time in Cabo! Your wedding is going to be absolutely stunning and you will be a gorgeous bride! I can't wait to see the pics and hear about everything when you get back (all the details of the day, Tony's reaction to BD book & DJ Ricardo!). Enjoy every single minute! I'm so happy for you!!!
        Awww...thanks Jen! I hope you have a fantastic honeymoon!! I want to see some pics when you get back....where are you going? Thank you again for referring Ricardo...he is fantastic to work with...I'm really happy with him so far.
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#24 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
        • 554 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:30 PM

Looks fantastic Jessalyn! How excited are you to get going?

two quick questions!
          (1) where did you get the starfish that you used for your invitations? they are too cute!
          (2) I love your veil! What type of veil is it? (ie what type of cut?) and where did you get it?

#25 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be
            Looks fantastic Jessalyn! How excited are you to get going?

two quick questions!
            (1) where did you get the starfish that you used for your invitations? they are too cute!
            (2) I love your veil! What type of veil is it? (ie what type of cut?) and where did you get it?

I got the starfish from Sealife coral and shells, wholesale seashells online, mother of pearl shells They say they only sell wholesale, but really you just have to order the minimum dollar amount required. I'd suggest thinking ahead and buying all the shells and starfish you need at one time. I ended up ordering twice and got way too many shells.

The veil is a mantilla veil. I had my seamstress make it for me. She used the picture that I provided. Here is the link to the pic I provided. Wedding Veil - Mantilla Wedding Veils The one I have would cost $198 on the site. The seamstress made it for $100.

hope that helps. let me know if I can answer anymore questions.
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#26 jpkw

jpkw
            • VIP Member
            • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
              Awww...thanks Jen! I hope you have a fantastic honeymoon!! I want to see some pics when you get back....where are you going? Thank you again for referring Ricardo...he is fantastic to work with...I'm really happy with him so far.
              Thanks Jessalyn! We are going to the Caribbean for a week for our honeymoon - Keith's uncle has a house there and offered for us to go stay there. WE had to say yes!!! :) We leave tonight and will be back on 6/23, right before you!

Have a wonderful wedding! I'm so very excited for you!!! As for DJ Ricardo, he really is fabulous - this morning he sent me an email with pictures he took from my wedding. I didn't even know he was taking pictures! HE is great to work with! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats again!

#27 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:58 PM

Thanks again Jen! I'm excited and pleased to have Ricardo as our DJ.

Have a fantastic honeymoon!!! ...How relaxing and fun! Enjoy!
                My new man....Donovan

#28 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
                • 550 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
                • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
                • LocationCharlotte

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:24 PM

Hi Date Twin!

You have done a great job with everything - it all looks FABULOUS!
                Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
                June 23, 2007
                Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
                Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#29 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:33 PM

These threads are great with all of the items for your wedding!

Just a few more days to go!

#30 michelle08

michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:52 PM

Everything looks wonderful...you are so creative too! : ) Your wedding will be wonderful and your guests will appreciate everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users