Photo

Jessalyn's planning pics/ideas etc...(lots of pics)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#11 Janet

Janet
  • VIP Member
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

I love it all! I can't wait to see your pics in a few weeks!!!!!!

#12 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:40 PM

Jessalyn everything looks gorgeous! I absolutely love the numbers for the tables. The pics are so cute! And your dress looks really pretty. I can't wait for Jonathon's pics.

#13 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:52 PM

Jessalyn, everything looks great, down to the last detail. You really did a great job, and I know your guests will feel special. I really love the invites with the starfish!

#14 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
        • 547 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:55 PM

Wow Jess! You did an amazing job!!! I love your bags!! Way to go!! Only a few more days to go!!!!
          http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
          Amy & Aaron
          May 10, 2008
          Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#15 keelyryan

keelyryan
          • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:07 PM

wow! those are really pretty pictures.. Did you have a w.c. to help with the decorations or did you do them yourself?

#16 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by keelyryan
              wow! those are really pretty pictures.. Did you have a w.c. to help with the decorations or did you do them yourself?

Thank you! I made all the things myself, but I do have a WC who will ensure that everything is set-up properly for my big day.
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#17 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:15 PM

Jess, everything looks great!!

I have one question. I am doing luggage tags too and I was going to use the badge holders that sarah had used for hers, but I like how yours already have the ties on them and I wouldn't have to use ribbon. Where did you get them?

#18 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:27 PM

Fantastic job Jessalyn! Everything looks so amazing- your guests are going to love all the little details...can't wait to see the real pics!

#19 jthrasher

jthrasher
                  • Banned
                  • 486 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:31 PM

You've done such a great job Jess! I can't wait!

I'll be trying to get your pics up as fast as possible, but, I don't want to have them up to fast! ;-) I want you to be the first to see them so, unless you want to be checking your email on your honeymoon...*which I highly don't recommend)... it might be best to wait until you get back :-)

I can't wait though! We'll see you Wed.!

#20 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                    • 1,876 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:38 PM

Jill~ I can't remember where I bought them, but these are very similar 3M Glossy Self Laminating Luggage Tag Protectors, 5-Pack

Sarah ~ I can't wait to see them either.

Jonathan ~ I'll actually be home before you. We fly out of Cabo on the 25th. We're doing a delayed honeymoon in September. ....so you can work as fast as you want. See you Wednesday....so excited!!
                      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users