Jump to content

Photo

Red Wedding Dresses


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 **TIFFANY**

**TIFFANY**
  • Jr. Member
  • 343 posts

    Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:38 PM

    Interesting! I just can't imagine going to a wedding where the bride was wearing a red wedding dress...I mean white with some red in it is cool but a totally red wedding dress...

    #2 The Mandy in Chandy

    The Mandy in Chandy
    • Jr. Member
    • 307 posts

      Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

      interesting... I definitely love red IN a wedding dress- but a totally red dress seems too...Elvira for me

      #3 jk1101

      jk1101
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,582 posts

        Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:51 PM

        I've seen some of the red dresses in the bridal magazine. they just don't look right to me.

        #4 canadiangirl

        canadiangirl
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,252 posts

          Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:01 AM

          ive got a red dress that im wearing for my TTD...i love it, it will be a great offset to my ivory wedding dress, and the pics with him and I having red i think is going to look amazing!!!!!!!!


          Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


          #5 JayKay

          JayKay
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

          Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:51 PM

          I know some cultures wear red wedding dresses rather then white for certain reasons.  I just always imagined brides wearing white so its a little strange to see that!



          #6 LandG

          LandG
          • Jr. Member
          • 152 posts

            Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:14 PM

            I saw a punk rock girl with a red dress. It was pretty cute.



            #7 SS2012

            SS2012
            • Jr. Member
            • 180 posts

              Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:20 AM

              i loooooove red dresses! red is my fav colour, so i will definitley be wearing something red :)

               

              i agree, i think red in your pics will look awesome!



               

              Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

              ive got a red dress that im wearing for my TTD...i love it, it will be a great offset to my ivory wedding dress, and the pics with him and I having red i think is going to look amazing!!!!!!!!



               



              #8 canadiangirl

              canadiangirl
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,252 posts

                Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

                awwww thanx, i was starting to second guess it lol but i got it the other day....and it is amazing!!!!! DAVIDS BRIDAL ROCKS
                 

                Originally Posted by SS2012 

                i loooooove red dresses! red is my fav colour, so i will definitley be wearing something red :)

                 

                i agree, i think red in your pics will look awesome!



                 



                 



                 


                Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica


                #9 SS2012

                SS2012
                • Jr. Member
                • 180 posts

                  Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

                  ohhh from david's bridal? I would loooove to see a pic of the one you chose for your TTD! i loved david's bridal lol and red!

                   

                  Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

                  awwww thanx, i was starting to second guess it lol but i got it the other day....and it is amazing!!!!! DAVIDS BRIDAL ROCKS
                   



                   



                   



                  #10 canadiangirl

                  canadiangirl
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,252 posts

                    Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:55 AM

                    Here is mt red TTD I cant post the pic, as my GF has it in ontario lol and im in regina SK right now, but here is the link to it! and it looks the same way in person!

                     

                    http://www.davidsbri...ccasion-Dresses

                     

                    And this is my welcome dinner dress, also from davids bridal!

                     

                    http://www.davidsbri...ccasion-Dresses

                    Originally Posted by SS2012 

                    ohhh from david's bridal? I would loooove to see a pic of the one you chose for your TTD! i loved david's bridal lol and red!

                     



                     



                     


                    Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica





                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users