Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#221 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:03 PM

Kathy - those are great tips and I did learn them and plan on using them from now on. The only thing I really had a problem with was the DQ. It just totally upset my stomach, probably because it was too sweet or maybe because of all the dairy in it. I usually don't do salty foods, so I didn't really notice any difference with that.

#222 faithers81

faithers81
    • 93 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lisaloo79
      ladies - I just wanted to let everyone know that you can download the diet from this thread. Check out mummergirl's post on PAGE 5, she included it here. It just may be easier and faster than PM'ing one of us to send it to you. Just a thought!
      I just tried to open it and it will not let me.

#223 finzup

finzup
      • 468 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
        Katie - I'm not sure if I formally congratulated you on your weight loss, but WOO HOO girl, I'm so happy for you!!!
        Thank you!

-Katie
        Have you met Alice?
        http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#224 finzup

finzup
        • 468 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:43 PM

Quote:

Anyway, that's about all I have to say about that. I'm really hoping to lose more weight. I'm a little afraid that it'll take me all week to lose what I gained, then boom, again, another cheat day! The FI and I decided that we would only eat 1 or 2 things we're craving on cheat day. Not like the day we just had. Maybe order your fav pizza for dinner but eat normal meals for the rest of the day. I dunno, I think I'm going to try that this cheat day.
          on cheat day maybe try to still eat the 6 meals -- by the fact that you're eating 6 meals, they all will be smaller? I am going to try it and let you know how it goes.. (in 12 more days)....

but great job on the diet so far!! and...just think , only 6 days to your next cheat day..lol

-Katie
          Have you met Alice?

#225 finzup

finzup
          • 468 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
            5.5 lbs lost the first week! Yay!
            congrats!!!

-Katie
            Have you met Alice?

#226 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by finzup
              on cheat day maybe try to still eat the 6 meals -- by the fact that you're eating 6 meals, they all will be smaller?
              i think that's a great idea and the logic is sound! besides, it's always better for your metabolism (no matter whether it's healthy food or junk) to eat several small meals than to starve all day for one big pigout.

#227 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

I'm afraid of my next cheat day! lol

#228 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
                • 278 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:05 PM

I don't actually mind the protein shakes. I always use Optimum Nutrition brand. FI is also big into the shakes so we have a few different flavours kicking around. Some days I will mix a scoop of protein (usually the double chocolate) with a small amount of cream, water, and 4-5 ice cubes. Throw it all in a blender. Makes it like a protein slurpee and the cream makes it taste much better :)
                  You couldn't really use this as the night time protein shake, but I have had it for breakfast when in a hurry.

#229 Jen_S

Jen_S
                  • 3,737 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:05 AM

Congrats to everyone who lost weight this week! Whoo Hoo! We are all gonna be hot mammas as if we aren't already!! Lisa that is a good cheat day, don't be scared of you next one just eat smaller sizes.

Well I am onto week 2 I lost 4lbs last week and I do have to say I did cheat Thursday and Friday night I had a couple of drinks bc DH and I just found out we are adopting a 1 year baby boy and will be getting him on Friday!!! So I had a couple of drinks to celebrate so I was very happy to still have a weight loss.
                    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#230 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jkcz0702
                      Congrats to everyone who lost weight this week! Whoo Hoo! We are all gonna be hot mammas as if we aren't already!! Lisa that is a good cheat day, don't be scared of you next one just eat smaller sizes.

Well I am onto week 2 I lost 4lbs last week and I do have to say I did cheat Thursday and Friday night I had a couple of drinks bc DH and I just found out we are adopting a 1 year baby boy and will be getting him on Friday!!! So I had a couple of drinks to celebrate so I was very happy to still have a weight loss.
                      That's such a great reason to cheat! Congratulations on your new little boy! That's so exciting!!! I'm happy to hear that you also lost weight, that's great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users