Photo

Back of my dress :) hope it fits in Dec!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Vikki

Vikki
  • 807 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:51 PM

I think it looks great as is-and it's always easier to take a dress in than it is to let it out. Just schedule a fitting as close to your departure as you can for the alterations shop to get any changes completed. They should be able to work with you to find a timeline that will make sure it's ready by the time you leave but still allow for any last minute changes.

Congrats on the weight loss too!

#12 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
    • 436 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:09 PM

I actually think it looks great!!!

#13 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
      • 230 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

I think it looks great at this point...and I know how you feel about loosing weight. I have been putting off ordering my dress as I want to order it a size down...but I hope to fit in it!!

#14 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
        • 547 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

Beautiful dress!
          *~*JENN*~*

#15 jamsmom

jamsmom
          • 174 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:27 PM

I am faced with this same situation except I had my dress made and I still need to loose 20lbs but mine is alread almost as tight as it will go. I'll be on the hunt for someone to fix it after Thanksgiving.

#16 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
            • 450 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:12 PM

Wow that is a gorgeous dress!! It is so original. I would see how much it is to have it taken in if you want although I do think it looks great they way you have it.

#17 A2Bride

A2Bride
              • 676 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

Your dress is gorgeous on you!!! Btw, congrats on losing weight...that is a lot!! I think that back looks great the way it is, I would try it on again as it gets within a month or so and determine if it needs to be altered. Most alterations can be done within a couple of weeks...but definitely check them out prior to! :-)

#18 mexicana bride

mexicana bride
                • 165 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:29 PM

I agree with the other girls, the dress looks fantastic. Congratulations on the weight loss! I ordered my dress a size smaller and now it doesn't fit, instead I gained more weight!!! I thought I had more time, and now I have 3 months to loose 20 lbs, lol.

#19 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
                  • 519 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

WOW that looks gorgeous! Maybe you don't need to loose any more weight..it fits really really good right now! Very nice...good choice..I <3 Big Brother I'm soooo addicted!

#20 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:35 PM

Jillian, your back looks great in the picture!!! It is a really pretty dress on you!!! It is awesome the train is detachable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users