Photo

Need your opinion on which of these dresses

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:46 AM

I love A the best and also thinking about those dresses for my girls as well!!! let us know which you choose!

#32 keilag

keilag
    • 190 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:59 AM

c would be flattering on any shape

#33 Kits55

Kits55
      • 607 posts
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
      • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:20 AM

I voted for D because I haven't seen any dresses like it yet this year. I think it looks slightly trendy (which I like!) and definitely cute enough to wear again after the wedding.

#34 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
      • 272 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

Thanks everyone, I had a hard time deciding but I finally decided on d. I went ahead and ordered them last night! Now I'm just praying I don't get an e-mail back stating they are out of stock or something crazy! :)

#35 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
        • 459 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:14 PM

Ooh, that was my fave! That color will look awesome on blondes. You really can't go wrong w/ J. Crew in my opinion. I've tried on the first two, and while they are very cute, they are super casual and not as bridesmaidy. And the bright rhubarb color (of the last dress) is really a hot coral-- v. different than the website. (I ordered the twist-front crinkle chiffon in bright rhubarb for a shower.)

#36 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
          • 519 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:19 PM

I like C....sooo classy but I think I'm like the only one LOL How does YOUR dress look...I agree with some of the other girls I like the neckline to match the brides!

#37 Ahand85

Ahand85
            • 26 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:35 AM

I really like A, it can be dressed up or down (and that makes it easier for your bridesmaids to get more use out of it after the wedding). It seems well structured from the pictures, which is very flattering to any figure. Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users