Need your opinion on which of these dresses

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:21 AM

Hey girls,

I have three blond bridesmaids and I'm trying to decide on a dress. Take a look at the below dresses and let me know. Thanks in advance!

a)Women's Size 16 Dresses - Gowns & Size 16 Short Dresses - Women's Size 16 Clothing - J.Crew

B)Women's Size 16 Dresses - Gowns & Size 16 Short Dresses - Women's Size 16 Clothing - J.Crew

c)Women's Wedding & Party Dresses - Wedding Dresses, Bridal Dresses, Formal Dresses & Gowns - J.Crew

d)Women's Wedding & Party Dresses - Wedding Dresses, Bridal Dresses, Formal Dresses & Gowns - J.Crew

e)J.Crew Catalog & Online Specials - Women's Dresses & Gowns - J.Crew

I'm open to any suggestions on style and or color.

Thanks again :)

#2 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
    • 198 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:36 AM

I personaly really like "B" I think I may have to just order one to wear! lol. They are all very pretty. Do you have wedding colors?! The corals, the blues and the oranges are very pretty.. but I dont know how bright you want to go. Are those the sizes you are looking for? "A" is a pretty dress but it doesnt look like it would be very flattering on a fuller figured girl. (Not trying to crush anyones feelings here.) "C" would be great if you want the breeze to blow them around a bit, and its more coverage on top.
      I dont know if this has helped you at all.. but I really like all of them. They all look great. :) Good luck.

#3 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
      • 272 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:43 AM

Thanks for the reply. I had my heart set on a coral/pale orange color. The links wouldn't like the colors I am looking at but that's what I had in mind. All three girls are anywhere from a size 2 to size 8. Thanks for your imput, I appreciate it!

#4 ~Keira~

~Keira~
        • 1,338 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:28 AM

My vote is for D with E being a close second. Modern and I'm sure your girls would find a way to wear them again. Hot!
          ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#5 Weddingin2010

Weddingin2010
          • 155 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:35 AM

I voted "a" but it was a very tough choice...they are all so cute! I also like "d" but they are all beautiful.

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:41 AM

I picked "D" as well. I think it's perfect for a DW. Have you thought about letting the girls pick their dresses as long as they are all in the same color?

#7 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
              • 450 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:01 AM

I like B the best...they are all really cute though. Good choices I am sure your BM's will love any one of them

#8 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
                • 291 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:06 AM

I love d and e, but i think the pencil style bottom in 'e' may be a bit restrictive... but it depends on how hot ur location is and how energetic your photos will be :)

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:24 AM

I like a & d.

#10 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
                    • 719 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:31 AM

I chose A, I really didn't care for the top portion on D. They are all cute dresses!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users