Sign in to follow this  
queena427

Photographer for Riviera Maya Wedding??

Hi All. Can anyone suggest a good photography (photo journalist photos) for a wedding in Riviera Maya? I received a quote for 6 hours which I thought was a bit steep (4250)?? Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by queena427 View Post
Hi All. Can anyone suggest a good photography (photo journalist photos) for a wedding in Riviera Maya? I received a quote for 6 hours which I thought was a bit steep (4250)?? Thx
If that's from an established and well known studio who provide quality work then it's cheap!

We have many photographer reviews on the forum. I'm sure you will find one that will fit your style and budget. Best of luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Search around & you'll find so much info about RM photographers.

You can't really compare prices from one to the next. There can be huge differences between the quality of work, professionalism, attention to detail with the images, etc. photography is one of those things that varies a ton in price & quality. Not that more expensive always means better quality.

We are finding that booking the photographer for my daughters wedding is the hardest part - the choices are endless (or so it seems) and this is such an important event. Good luck in your search.