Photo

Photographer for Riviera Maya Wedding??

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 queena427

queena427
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

Hi All. Can anyone suggest a good photography (photo journalist photos) for a wedding in Riviera Maya? I received a quote for 6 hours which I thought was a bit steep (4250)?? Thx

#2 jesmcan

jesmcan
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:35 PM

Hi check out Samuel Luna he has incredible deals right now until August 21st

Flash Portfolio | Top Mexico Photographers | Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer Samuel Luna
      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#3 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:43 PM

I used Elizabeth Medina and highly recommend her:)
        Elizabeth Medina Photography, Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer, Wedding Photojournalism throughout the Riviera Maya, Yucatan and Mexico

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:03 PM

there are a bunch of vendors on here that shoot in the riviera maya. you may want to check out the vendor marketplace: Vendor Marketplace - Best Destination Wedding Forum

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
        • 600 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:12 PM

That does seem steep. My photographer was slightly more than that but I booked him for 4 days.

#6 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
          • Vendor
          • 2,782 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:06 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by queena427
            Hi All. Can anyone suggest a good photography (photo journalist photos) for a wedding in Riviera Maya? I received a quote for 6 hours which I thought was a bit steep (4250)?? Thx
            If that's from an established and well known studio who provide quality work then it's cheap!

#7 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:02 AM

We have many photographer reviews on the forum. I'm sure you will find one that will fit your style and budget. Best of luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

#8 queena427

queena427
              • 65 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:03 PM

Thanks all for the great suggestions.

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:13 PM

Search around & you'll find so much info about RM photographers.

You can't really compare prices from one to the next. There can be huge differences between the quality of work, professionalism, attention to detail with the images, etc. photography is one of those things that varies a ton in price & quality. Not that more expensive always means better quality.

#10 marny61

marny61
                  • 165 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:05 AM

We are finding that booking the photographer for my daughters wedding is the hardest part - the choices are endless (or so it seems) and this is such an important event. Good luck in your search.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users