Sign in to follow this  
nibsmom

Nibsmom's Moon Palace Wedding Review - 7.18.09

Nina!! Great review! You looked so beautiful!! I can't wait to see your slideshow and your pro pictures.

Sorry to hear about your WC and your custom ring bowl. I never realized your WC just disappeared for the rest of the day.

You guys looked like you had a wonderful fun day!!

Thanks for your review, so fun to read! Can't wait to see your pro pictures! Love the picture you have of Misti and the last photo of your flower girl! You dress is gorgeous! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight24 View Post
great review and loved your pics too!

how much was your reception costs for MP? just curious, as i didn't realize the legal ceremony is free there. might be an option for us, as we still haven't narrowed down a resort.
Hey Midnight! Well, I don't know where my final receipt was, but I think we ended up spending right around $3,000 for wedding stuff.

We purchased:

A buffet for the dinner reception
The iPod speaker system
Linen rental
A small wedding cake
My bouquet
The horse and carriage ride
Two bags of flower petals
The wedding video
My mani, pedi, and hair appointment
Document Translation
Blood tests

..and I think that's what was on our bill. I don't think I'm forgetting anything! The cocktail reception was free because we booked so many nights between us and our guests. I'll try to find my bill to make sure I didn't forget anything.

I really was pleased with what I got with what I paid for. If you have any other questions or want to know specifics, just let me know!

Thanks everyone!! I'm so happy you're enjoying the pics - hopefully I'll have more to show soon - and a link to my video! We're trying to find a place that's not so public - like youtube - to host it online.

Good news about the ring bowl - it somehow wound up being delivered to Matt's parents room...huh.gif So anyways, they have it and are going to send it to us! I was SOOOO happy when I heard that this morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Welcome back and great review. So umm how did Matt like his wedding present? :-)
Gasp! Obviously, he loved it! LOL...he kicked the poor groomsmen out into the heat for much longer than was necessary!!

Great review!!! Congratulations! I love how the flower girl thought your dinner was your beloved fur baby!

too cute!

Can't wait to see the propics!!!!