• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:49 AM

i know there are huge groups of people who hate Uggs so let's acknowledge it and move on LOL! this thread is for all the Ugg-lovers out there haha!

i love me some Uggs in the winter and just threw out my latest pair b/c they are so worn in they just don't fit right anymore.

i had my eye on these in black

Suburb Crochet Boot by UGG® ? Women?s Suede Sheepskin Boots ? Rich Knit & Suede Uppers ? Genuine Sheepskin Boots ? UGG® Australia

but i started reading the reviews and they "slouch" when they wear in which i don't think i will like.

i am also thinking about these in black

Knightsbridge Boot by UGG® ? Women?s Tall Sheepskin Boots ? Stylish Suede Sheepskin Boots with a Multi-Colored Zipper - Genuine Sheepskin Boots ? UGG® Australia

b/c i <3 the zipper - so much easier on and off.

these are most like the ones i just trashed but they had the zipper on the inside.

soooo, ugg-lovers - what style do you have? what do you like about it? help me decide!!!

#2 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:29 AM

I think I like the second pair better because I wouldn't want slouchy boots!!

Interestingly enough, I used to hate Uggs because I would always see teenage girls wearing them with mini skirts in the middle of winter...which makes no sense to to me (sorry to those of you who may have done this)!

Then I got tired of my feet getting cold so I caved in and bought a pair last winter, and I love them. I have the Classic version in chesnut so I'm still fairly new to the Ugg community, LOL. My feet are small so I had to order from the big kids section They are just so easy to pull on and off and help to keep your feet warm...I might have to get myself another pair this winter!

#3 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:32 AM

ooohhh... I think I might want the second pair too! I think it would annoy me if they slouched. How do you wear them? Over jeans? Under? Or with leggings?

#4 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:44 AM

Oh I am def an Ugg lover!! Im in the market for a new pair as well this winter. Mine have salt stains all over them from stupid winter last year. Im boring so I just have the Classic Short Boot but I like your 2 choices, the knit ones are def. cool! Ill probably end up just getting another pair of the shorties, but maybe in a dark brown or Im kinda diggin' the button on these Bailey Button

Decisions, decisions!

#5 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
          • 307 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:45 AM

aww I was getting excited thinking this was a place for ugg-haters :P

They aren't bad in the winter. I just don't get people who wear them with short shorts in 90 degree weather. but I digress, and I am sure you've heard it all before! lol

BUT to be helpful- I like the first pair you posted best :) UGG! :P

#6 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:58 AM

i wear them with everything in the winter - they are so comfy!!

and Mo - i don't wear socks - they are so warm you don't need it BUT my feet don't really sweat so i can see what Morgan is saying - that would be gross!

#7 lolosmama

• 232 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:58 AM

Ahhh...Nordstrom has their anniversary sale going on now, and I'm restraining myself from buying a pair!

#8 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,921 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:07 AM

Mo I wear socks with them and my feet don't stink. I think I do it for sanitary reasons too. I wouldn't be happy if I had to throw my daughters expensive Uggs out for smell reasons rather than just being worn out!!!

#9 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:07 AM

so i just went on Nordstrom's site b/c i have a big gift card so i figured i could get my new Ugg's and they are out of my size in all 3 styles that i would get!!! bummer

i mostly wear them with pants / sweats, etc. i wonder if i should go with the shorter ones rather than the tall??

#10 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:12 AM

oh I love the tall ones! I have short and tall and I wear my tall ones way more! Call Nordies, they can order them for you most likely in your size. They are really good about that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users