Sign in to follow this  
MarieSam

What the hell happen to Kevin Federline?? *OMG he is HUGE!!!*

He did get big but i cant judge i packed on the lbs after our wedding. I had to laugh when i saw I think in People that Brittney was going to force him to lose weight, thought that was pretty funny since they arent even married anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolatta View Post
WOW!! I'm sure he'll dance it off soon..lol
I don't think he dances much anymore.

I saw this coming though. He wasn't much smaller than this last summer when the media found him on a golf course..... he may have even been wearing the same outfit, ha!

oh i looked it up... it was close he was wearing a yellow striped polo last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
He did get big but i cant judge i packed on the lbs after our wedding. I had to laugh when i saw I think in People that Brittney was going to force him to lose weight, thought that was pretty funny since they arent even married anymore.
I think Im still packing on the pounds since our wedding.. oops. Just cant stay away from that stupid Dairy Queen! Oh not to mention stupid Bud Light Lime... ugh. I have zero self-restraint. Guess I shouldn't be laughing at KFed either, but he's a bit of a douche bag :)

I agree with Sloan, he is a douche bag! lol

One thing that isn't fair though, if this was a female, the pregnancy rumours would be RAMPANT and it would be WAY bigger than it is.

Stupid media...