• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:24 AM

I'm not normally all into the gossip celebrity stuff, but I do rummage through the headlines once in a while and when I saw K-Fed I couldn't believe it!!

The dude has totally lost it, or perhaps I should say gained it, and then some!!

Kevin Federline Shocks Fans Over New Size - omg! news on Yahoo!

#2 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:55 AM

LOL
      I was watching TMZ the other night and they were making fun of him. I couldnt believe how chubbs he is now. TMZ were wondering when his "due date" was...

#3 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
      • 307 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:10 AM

Aww K-Fed has a lot of reasons to be ridiculed but I don't think his weight should be one of them. The media is way harsh when it comes to celebrities and their weight Makes life hard for the rest of us

#4 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:24 AM

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I saw this the other day too. He's massive. It's pretty hilarious actually. I see what you're saying Mandy and I agree with you where most other people are concerned (i.e. that Jessica Simpson 'scandal' made me really mad) but K-Fed is scum I think so I'm ok laughing at him

#5 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sloan
            LOL
            I was watching TMZ the other night and they were making fun of him. I couldnt believe how chubbs he is now. TMZ were wondering when his "due date" was...
            It just doesn't look like him, it's crazy!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by The Mandy in Chandy
            Aww K-Fed has a lot of reasons to be ridiculed but I don't think his weight should be one of them. The media is way harsh when it comes to celebrities and their weight Makes life hard for the rest of us
            Trust me Mandy, I am like all women and have dealt with the weight stress all my life. The media is certainly harsh with celebrities and their image -- but you know for once, I am glad to see it's not a woman they are going after. Because most of the time, everything is an uproar because some female celebrity gained 5 pounds or isn't as stick skinny as usual, lol. It actually surprised me they even made this a story at all, generally when men gain weight it doesn't even hit a blip on the radar!

And even in covering K-Fed's story, they aren't as harsh, almost playful in a sense and simply laugh it off. If he were a she, K-Fed woulda got called every name in the book and had angles galore shown of his body I'm sure.

#6 koolatta

koolatta
            • 321 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:35 AM

WOW!! I'm sure he'll dance it off soon..lol
              http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#7 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:39 AM

wow, that completely surprises me! Again, WOW!! I wonder what the heck happened?!

#8 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
                • 307 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

haha yeah it is different when it's K-Fed and not someone like Jessica Simpson who totally didn't deserve to be ragged on. He makes an idiot of himself constantly

#9 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
                  • 387 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:15 AM

I saw that too and barely recognized him! It is kind of poetic how he now looks as slimy as he probably is....sad sad sad.
                    Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#10 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

I know it is so nuts! I guess he hasn't been back up dancing lately to keep that slim body...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users