Help from past ROR brides!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 torywedd

• 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

omg....i am so glad to have found this thread, i am really concerned about flowers, i am not sure if i should order the real flowers from the resort, and take a risk on not liking them. or if i should bring my bouquet from home, meaning i wouldn't be able to use real flowers.......what 2 do is there really a big difference in real vs. silk flowers??

#12 torywedd

• 169 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:56 PM

@RORJamaica Bride 050809 ..... your floral bouquet is absolutely stunning, and you got the exact flower and color you wanted........you are really making me consider using silk flowers :)

#13 Pochaccobaby143

• 39 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

Hi Ladies,

I recently got back from my wedding at ROR. I went with the real flowers. I chose the Tropical Bouquet and also purchased the matching bouquets for my BM and GM. I had the Royal Package so I had 5 bouquet options along with the upgrades.

you can check out my pics here! Hope this helps , my bouquet was amazing!!! Go with the real thing you won't be disappointed!

#14 divadivine25

• 427 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

We used silks for all of the bridal party and were very pleased with the results. I knew exactly how I wanted the flowers to turn out so I decided to have silks done and take them down with us. Everything was packed in a suitcase along with a few other items for out OOT boxes and they turned out perfectly. Here are a few pics of my bouquet...

Click the image to open in full size.

#15 jennifer24

• 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:21 PM

I got married at the ROR 6 months ago and I had the tropical cascading bouquet. I absolutely loved it. It was bright and colorful on pictures. I wouldn't change my bouquet choice at all. It was beautiful.

#16 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:42 PM

Hey! I used real touch flowers made by roberta at PlumeriasWeddingFlowerBoutique

We got my bouguet, 1 MOH, 3 BM, 2 bouts, 2 mom's bouquets

I could not have been more pleased. I really loved the fact that I still have my beautiful flowers on my dining room table.

#17 Pastryqueen_Tanya

• 417 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:11 PM

Those are beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users