Sign in to follow this  
btn1091

Help from past ROR brides!

omg....i am so glad to have found this thread, i am really concerned about flowers, i am not sure if i should order the real flowers from the resort, and take a risk on not liking them. or if i should bring my bouquet from home, meaning i wouldn't be able to use real flowers.......what 2 dohuh.gifhuh.gif is there really a big difference in real vs. silk flowers??

@RORJamaica Bride 050809 ..... your floral bouquet is absolutely stunning, and you got the exact flower and color you wanted........you are really making me consider using silk flowers :)

Hi Ladies,

I recently got back from my wedding at ROR. I went with the real flowers. I chose the Tropical Bouquet and also purchased the matching bouquets for my BM and GM. I had the Royal Package so I had 5 bouquet options along with the upgrades.

http://natalieandallanswedding.shutterfly.com

you can check out my pics here! Hope this helps , my bouquet was amazing!!! Go with the real thing you won't be disappointed!

We used silks for all of the bridal party and were very pleased with the results. I knew exactly how I wanted the flowers to turn out so I decided to have silks done and take them down with us. Everything was packed in a suitcase along with a few other items for out OOT boxes and they turned out perfectly. Here are a few pics of my bouquet...

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi,

I got married at the ROR 6 months ago and I had the tropical cascading bouquet. I absolutely loved it. It was bright and colorful on pictures. I wouldn't change my bouquet choice at all. It was beautiful.