Photo

Any Chicago area 2010 brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 brandynd

brandynd
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:04 PM

Okay ladies! I will be staying in Moline for part of my time our in Illinois, but I will make the happy drive into Chicago to see you girls! Just give me a place (and address, as Brandy's are not great at navigation of the city) qand I will meet you there!
    There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#22 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
    • Banned
    • 3,479 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:04 PM

Any plans yet ladies We totally need to get together for a happy hour somewhere!

#23 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:01 AM

ugggg, I just typed out this whole long reply and by the time I posted it, I had been logged out and it erased what I typed!! So I guess this time I'll get right to the point, lol. What I had typed was, why don't we create a list of where everyone will be coming from so we can try to pick a central location. I'll start and then the next person to post can just copy and paste the previous list and then add themselves.....

Heather (hockeymom97) - live in Hoffman Estates, but would probably be driving from work in Buffalo Grove.
        Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#24 kellynadam2010

kellynadam2010
        • 187 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:08 PM

Heather (hockeymom97) - live in Hoffman Estates, but would probably be driving from work in Buffalo Grove.

Kelly (kellynadam2010) I live in Bartlett, probably coming from Lombard

#25 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
          • Banned
          • 3,479 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:40 AM

Jessica (future mrs. griffith) I live in Naperville, work downtown Chicago

#26 brandynd

brandynd
            • 221 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:24 PM

I'll be coming from downtown!

#27 stina76

stina76
              • 54 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:02 PM

Hey guys, just joining the conversation now! I would love to meet up! I am getting married July 10, 2010 in the Florida Keys. My wedding is not as far away as most of yours, but it's still not easy to plan from here! : ) Ok, so hopefully you guys haven't met yet or are looking to meet again!!

Christina (stina76) - live in Westmont, work downtown. Open to meet anywhere since I work in a school and I get out early! : )

Jessica (future mrs. griffith) I live in Naperville, work downtown Chicago

#28 brandynd

brandynd
                • 221 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:46 PM

Hey ladies, we need to get a date confirmed so that I can get my travel arrangements inorder. I hd to cancel my upcoming trip, which is sad , but it's for a happy reason, because my best guy friend is coming home from Iraq on Monday! Yay!
                  So give me a date and I'll make it happen. I love roadtrips!

#29 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                  • 2,458 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:09 PM

Hi everyone - I'm really sorry that I've been MIA I really haven't been on the forum for the past couple of weeks - sorry!!! Things have been even more hectic than normal in my life including drama with my ex that I don't really can't get into righ now, and then I had to go out of town to Michigan last week for my son's hockey tournament. We obviously missed our date of 9/22 for getting together but maybe we can try again sometime? I at least wanted to stop in and say hi and let everyone know I'm still alive, lol.

How's everyone's planning going?
                    Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#30 jennib31

jennib31
                    • 48 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:14 PM

Hey everyone! I live in Buffalo Grove, work in O'Hare area and am getting married June 5th in Cancun Mexico at the El Dorado Royal. Sorry to join the thread but I would love to join if you are meeting up! PM me for more info or a personal email address!
                      Jennifer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users