Sign in to follow this  
MarieSam

MarieSam's Pro Pic Akumal Wedding *Teasers* ~ by Stephanie Williams Photography!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thope View Post
Hi MaireSam I love your photos! Question was your coordinator supplied by the resort or seperate? Thanks!

I actually did not get married at a resort, rather at the CEA Center -- a non-profit community building in Akumal. My coordinator, Jen Smith, is actually the owner of Turtle Bay Cafe in Akumal and she doubles as a wedding coordinator, specifically for events held at the CEA. Although she has coordinated weddings elsewhere. She did an amazing job for me and my family and I absolutely adored her!! Here's her website: Marry Me Akumal, "Planning Akumal's most Celebrated weddings" is the Akumal;and Riviera Maya Wedding Planner ServiceAkumal, Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Sian Kaan; and the Costa Maya

Best wishes!!! Let me know if you have any other questions wink.gif

You made a beautiful bride and your pictures are great and definitely reflect how wonderful your special day was going. Congratulations to you and your new husband!!!

Sooooo beautiful!! I love you wedding. We were married at the Bahia Principe and visited Akumal a few times... went right past the CEA. The setting is so idyllic, but I had no idea the CEA could look so gorgeous. You looked beautiful. Congrats! :)

Did you see any sea turtles? wink.gif