Photo

MarieSam's Pro Pic Akumal Wedding *Teasers* ~ by Stephanie Williams Photography!

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#81 islandbride317

islandbride317
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

YOU, my dear, are an absolute VISION!

The photography is stunning, and I love how it looks completely different than any other photo style I've seen so far... remarkable. The pic in your siggy is the most magnificent idea I've seen on BDW yet! At first glance, I thought, "Wow! What a FABULOUS idea for a photo; really represents the two of you freely coming together to join your lives as one. Just beautiful.

Congrats, Mrs.! Enjoy your newlywed bliss...and make it last a lifetime!

#82 TerraDawn

TerraDawn
    • 85 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:08 PM

Wow!!! Amazing photographs!!! You guys are gorgeous and looked like you were having so much fun!!

Congratulations!!!! (With extra exclamation marks!!!!!!!!)

#83 adelaide

adelaide
      • 200 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 09:58 AM

So, so, so beautiful. They almost made me cry!

I LOVE your aisle. It was so unique.

Everything looked amazing. Congratulations!!

#84 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
        • 547 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 03:15 PM

Love the pics!!!! Glad you had fun!!!
          *~*JENN*~*

#85 baj

baj
          • 1,555 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 04:49 PM

congrats's and thanks for sharing your fab pic's and tips

#86 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:25 AM

Thanks again everyone
              You are so beautiful! I did not expect anything less than perfect from you (I have been admiring all of your great DIYs) and everything was beyond perfect in these pics! I loveeeee your fabric and lantern ceiling, the isle, your boquet...EVERYTHING! Congrats and it looks like your guests had a BLAST!!
              You are so sweet, thank you so much! DIY stuff takes a lot of time and effort, but it is such a wonderful feeling when you see it all come together
              Amazing pictures MarieSam! I really love the last one, I have never seen one like that before. You looked gorgeous!!!!
              Thanks girl! We love that pic too and have plans to make a canvas portrait of it
              Holy! I'm not sure how I missed this thread (well, I guess I have been away for a bit) but your pictures are outstanding! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "first look" session ones!! Boy, how I wish I would have done that now. Our photogs didn't really capture the moment as I had hoped and asked them to. Seeing the emotion in those ones almost made ME cry. I can clearly see the joy and emotion in those ones. You looked beautiful!
              Hey girl, thank you for the compliments. The "first look" was such a great experience, and I was on the fence about it at first too. But I highly suggest it to future brides ~ definitely a special moment! And hey, I remember seeing some of your wedding photos, they were just as beautiful

#87 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:30 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mishi
                Your pictures are beautiful! You can see his adoration in the pic where he saw you for the first time! I love that you had the Shamanic spiritual side. I am a Shaman as well and the love during these ceremonies are unforgettable. En La'kesh :)
                Mishi, that is so awesome that you are a Shaman. I found Maria to be so incredibly spiritual and it was so enlightening to be around her. She just has such a special aura about her, which I'm sure you have too
                YOU, my dear, are an absolute VISION!

The photography is stunning, and I love how it looks completely different than any other photo style I've seen so far... remarkable. The pic in your siggy is the most magnificent idea I've seen on BDW yet! At first glance, I thought, "Wow! What a FABULOUS idea for a photo; really represents the two of you freely coming together to join your lives as one. Just beautiful.

Congrats, Mrs.! Enjoy your newlywed bliss...and make it last a lifetime!
                Christie, you always make the sweetest comments and it always make me smile We loved our photographer's style and are so happy with the way all the photos turned out! Thanks again for your kind words

#88 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
                • 303 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

Beautiful! I wish I could pull off heels like that!

#89 luciel2820

luciel2820
                  • 474 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:39 PM

wow beautiful pictures, and you looked stunning.. congrats on your wedding :)

#90 thope

thope
                    • 104 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:48 AM

Hi MaireSam I love your photos! Question was your coordinator supplied by the resort or seperate? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users