Photo

MarieSam's Pro Pic Akumal Wedding *Teasers* ~ by Stephanie Williams Photography!

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#51 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:55 AM

Holy CRAP MarieSam! Those pictures are absolutely amazing - I love them so much! Wow!

#52 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

Thanks to all for your lovely comments ~ we are really happy with our pics and now anxious to see all the rest!!! We still have pics from our Welcome Fiesta coming and then our day-after session, and of course the rest of the hundreds from the wedding day!
      You are gorgeous girl! I love your colored shoes, your wedding colors, and the amazing job Jennifer Smith did coordinating your wedding.
      It looks like you had fans for your guests. Did everyone use them?
      I love the pictures of Charlie. My WC used him too.
      People used the fans BUT definitely NOT everyone. I would advise not providing fans for each person but rather maybe at a 1:3 or 1:4 ratio. Men WILL NOT use these for sure, lol. And then make sure everyone knows they can take em home -- this is important to stress!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jess
      yay MarieSam - I love your pictures!! So excited we both have the same fabulous photographers :)
      YAY Jess, you will absolutely adore them! They are constantly challenging each other creatively and work REALLY REALLY hard. Our contract only had them for 2 hours on the welcome dinner -- they stayed 3, and 8 hours on the wedding day, they stayed 10+. And of course we could not be happier with their work!!! You've made a GREAT choice on photographers -- they truly are the BEST!!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Debs
      Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!
      I think that last one with you walking towards each other needs to be blown up HUGE on canvas, it would be rockin!
      Deb everyone has told us that!! So of course, we will now have to oblige

#53 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by roo66
        No wonder you have cried buckets,your ceremony looked wonderful,passionate,and truly meaningful.You make a very good looking couple.Im guessing you keep hitting the back button to watch them all over again.I loved the ceremony decor with the palm leaves very organic.Was this something you asked for or was it part of the resort set up?
        Thank you so much ~ we totally have been looking at them over and over again. It's so much fun to relive the moment
        BTW, what happened to the Cole Hann Ceci Air Rose Sling wedding shoes?
        So glad someone asked!!! I actually am planning to write up a post on this topic along with my review. But in a nutshell, for $400+ shoes they were NOT comfortable at all! For shoes that price, I expected total comfort and they just didn't do that. So while they were absolutely beautiful, I decided to save about $400 and go with these red ones instead off piperlime.com ~ plus I really wanted a pop of color to add some sparkle to my very "ivory" look to tie into my bouquet
        You look stunning! I love your last pic with you walking towards each other... how cool is that!?!
        yep one of the many brilliant and creative shots by our photographers ~ we love it!!!! my aunt says it is as if our spirits were becoming one, so totally parallel to our marriage/wedding

#54 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

Wow! Those are stunning! I can't blame you for crying. They truly capture the moments that are so important. I love them and I can't wait to see more.

#55 liznsergio

liznsergio
          • 400 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:06 PM

Awwwwww MarieSam it's great to finally see your wedding pics....I've been following your threads for a few months and I am so happy for you! You seem like a genuine person that has a huge heart! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ...uhhhmmmm and I DON'T know how you kept your make up from not running when your daughter sang for you guys!!!!!!

Well your pictures are stunning and you looked amazing!!!! Congrats to you and your hubby!!!!

#56 Amarillis

Amarillis
            • 1,913 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:05 PM

MarieSam.... OMG those photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I don't know how you'll ever pick a favourite!`

#57 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
              • 514 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

You look amazing and all your pics are soooo beautiful!!!!!!! I can see why you adored your aisle, it's perfect and it doesn't look like anyone else's I have seen. And BTW- I love your dress, I have always loved dresses with just the one shoulder strap. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!

#58 melette

melette
                • 893 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:13 AM

MarieSam! Your pictures are so beautiful!! I've been patiently waiting for your photo posts! thanks for sharing!
                  http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#59 MarieSam

MarieSam
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,336 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:33 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                    Wow! Those are stunning! I can't blame you for crying. They truly capture the moments that are so important. I love them and I can't wait to see more.
                    Thanks Michelle! by the way, I LOVE your siggy pic, your dress is so pretty!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by liznsergio
                    Awwwwww MarieSam it's great to finally see your wedding pics....I've been following your threads for a few months and I am so happy for you! You seem like a genuine person that has a huge heart! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ...uhhhmmmm and I DON'T know how you kept your make up from not running when your daughter sang for you guys!!!!!!
                    Well your pictures are stunning and you looked amazing!!!! Congrats to you and your hubby!!!!
                    You look amazing and all your pics are soooo beautiful!!!!!!! I can see why you adored your aisle, it's perfect and it doesn't look like anyone else's I have seen. And BTW- I love your dress, I have always loved dresses with just the one shoulder strap. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
                    I LOVED my dress too! I really wanted something unique, plus it was so comfy and the corset is a Godsend for all those jiggles you can't get rid of, lol
                    MarieSam.... OMG those photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I don't know how you'll ever pick a favourite!`
                    Your telling me Amy
                    MarieSam! Your pictures are so beautiful!! I've been patiently waiting for your photo posts! thanks for sharing!
                    Melette you are too sweet Can't wait to see the pics of your dress, if your scared to post because FI might see it, then PM a pic to me because I'm dying to see it!!!

#60 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                    • 600 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

Absolutely beautiful! You looked stunning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users