Photo

Top Chef is coming back...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 eloping789

eloping789
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:38 AM

Woohoo!! I LOVE Top Chef! I haven't been thrilled with the Masters version though - so glad there bringing back the old format.

#12 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
    • 1,448 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:58 AM

YAY! FH and I love watching Top Chef! We don't get Top Chef Masters in Canada

#13 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:58 AM

does anyone know when it starts and what city it is in this time? woohoo!!!

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:02 AM

Soooo excited for the new season- it's my absolute favorite show, although, like everyone else it seems, Masters hasn't really been as good as I hoped it would be. Can't wait for it to start!~

#15 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
          • 341 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

The premiere is Wed, Aug 19th at 9EDT/8CDT! Woohoo!
            http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#16 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
            • 341 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:47 AM

Yea - it's back! It looks like this season has some pretty talented chefs. Plus, I loved Wolfgang Puck's comments and reactions to things. When he cut into that seiten chile thing, the look on his face was priceless!

#17 ashly87

ashly87
              • 120 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:07 AM

Yay for Top Chef! I had never watched it before but a restaurant that I work at is owned by the talented chef Hubert Keller who is on it this season! He is SUCH a nice man! I hope he wins~ everyone cheer him on!
                "I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" - Vincent Van Goh

#18 amyanddehn

amyanddehn
                • 30 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:56 AM

I LOVE TOP CHEF! I'm so excited that others do too :) Sometimes when I am cooking (alone in the kitchen, of course) I pretend that I am doing a quick fire or something. That is weird, I know. Looks like some good characters this season!

#19 beachbum

beachbum
                  • 351 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

I LOVE top chef! I always want to try the restaurants of the judges!! My FI and I ate at Spago when I was in LA for a business trip, it was soooo good!
                    It's too bad I don't live (or travel to) chicago, because after watching TC Masters, I'd love to try Rick's mexican restaurants!

#20 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
                    • 341 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

I used to live in Chicago and both of Rick's restaurants are really great - but now I feel like I need to buy his cookbooks too!

I think the girl who didn't know what clams were is probably soon one to go...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users