Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Wanna Share Your Jewelry?

I dont mean rings, but like necklaces and such.

I am having a hard time figuring out what to wear, if anything at all.

I probably should buy my dress first! ha!

Anyways, please? pinkie.gif

oh yes find your dress first. I bought a pair of earrings that I thought I would wear but now I don't think I will, I think my dress is a stud only kind of dress.

I don't have pictures of the necklace, but it was a white gold chain with a teardrop shaped pendant that had diamonds around the shape. In the middle is a pearl. It's pretty! Brian got it for me when we picked up my wedding ring! He also later got me earrings which are pretty and contain a pearl and diamonds surrounding it, but I wanted something a little "dangly" and those earrings were not, so I got some cute and inexpensives ones off of overstock.com

Click the image to open in full size.

my dress is very plain, so I think I want an eye-catching necklace! nothing picked out yet...so I'll be interested to see what everyone posts here! rolleyes.gif

I dont know if you can consider this jewlery....

it a crystal clutch that I just love..Click the image to open in full size. It was the perfect color for my dress.

KarlaV

good bump! I need help with mine too. I'm not sure if I want to wear a necklace or not... for a slight sweatheart neckline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
good bump! I need help with mine too. I'm not sure if I want to wear a necklace or not... for a slight sweatheart neckline?
You can never go wrong with pearls or something very simple. I think a necklace is good b/c it brings people's eyes up to your face instead of at your chest.