• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#41 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sheree10
    Well... Hello Sorors!! How exciting to find you both here...I'm planning an Aruban wedding. It would be funny if I too decided on the Bahamas. lol

Yeah Sorors!! How funny!!!

Creole...we will overlap...I will bethere starting the 7th. I am very impressed with just how much youhave already done...makes me feel like a sloth!! LOL

Sheree...I love Aruba...what a wonderful destination....had you decided to come to the Bahamas too....Deltas would have SURELY been in the house!!!

#42 creoletexan

creoletexan
    • 220 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:38 PM

Another Soror! Yea, it would be funny if you came to the Bahamas! They actually have a chapter in Nassau, so I'm sure we'll see some Bahamian Sorors!

Classadiva, we may cross paths since we plan to do some activities at Atlantis! Don't feel like a sloth, my husband says my organization is borderline excessive lol.. I even have a budget line for undergarments lol..

#43 shae

shae
      • 308 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:15 PM

Hola!

FI Name: Ro
        Wedding Destination: Cancun, Mexico
        What made you choose this destination? Went here a few months ago and it was paradise! All-inclusive deal is a great way to convince your guests that it will work with their budget.
        Wedding Date: Monday, July 12, 2010
        What made you choose this date? Bleh...all the weekends were booked in late June/early July. I figure it doesn't matter that the wedding is on a Monday since we'll all be on vacation anyway!
        Have you decided on your wedding colors? If so, what are they? tbd
        What is something unique about your wedding?
        Tell us anything else about yourself and/or your wedding: Just super excited to be with our family and friends in paradise!

#44 CancunBride71010

CancunBride71010
        • 180 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:14 PM

Name:Jo
          FI Name:Lee
          Wedding Destination:Moon Palace
          What made you choose this destination?Great Resort
          Wedding Date:7-10-10
          What made you choose this date? it was only date available
          Have you decided on your wedding colors? If so, what are they? Pink and orange
          Tell us anything else about yourself and/or your wedding: Super excited!!

#45 classadiva

classadiva
          • 685 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:45 PM

Hey July brides....when are you guys thinking of sending out your invites and by what date will you ask your guests to RSVP? I was thinking I would send out invites in early March and have an RSVP date at the very end of May. Does that sound right or is early March too early to send out invites for a July wedding? What are you guys doing?

#46 creoletexan

creoletexan
            • 220 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:31 PM

My plan was to send my invites out in January or February with a RSVP deadline of May 1, with a couple of reminders in between. I'm unsure if that would be to early for a July wedding. Even though I sent save-the-date magnets, I still don't want people to forget, but I don't want people to wait too late, because some many not start making plans until they get their invite... I dunno.

#47 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by creoletexan
                My plan was to send my invites out in January or February with a RSVP deadline of May 1, with a couple of reminders in between. I'm unsure if that would be to early for a July wedding. Even though I sent save-the-date magnets, I still don't want people to forget, but I don't want people to wait too late, because some many not start making plans until they get their invite... I dunno.
                Hmmn....I hadn't thought about sending mine out that early. All of the info about how to book, etc is on our website. They got the website address in early November with the STD's....I feel like they know they can book now if they choose too...also...I don't want to be a nudge!! LOL

I do like the idea of sending reminders....

#48 Janelley100

Janelley100
                • 297 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:12 PM

Name: Chelle
                  FI Name: Todd

Wedding Destination: Moon Palace, Cancun, Mexico
                  What made you choose this destination? We were originally booked for the Excellence Playa Muejeres. However, after several teenagers in both of our families pitched a fit at the "Adults Only" part of the resort...we switched to MP. We had friends who got married at MP and thought they were in heaven their entire time.

Wedding Date: July 17, 2010 @ 1pm
                  What made you choose this date? We wanted Saturday. July was exactly 1 year from becoming engaged....so we picked from there.

Have you decided on your wedding colors? If so, what are they? Black, White & Aqua
                  What is something unique about your wedding? My "something Old" is a tiny pair of skulls that have been hanging on a leather strand from my fiance's jeep rear view mirror for years. I am having them attached on the ribbon that runs through the corset in the back of my dress. They will dangle from the there. I thought it was sentimental!

Tell us anything else about yourself and/or your wedding:

I have three little kids (2 yr, 5yr, 9yr) from a previous marriage....this is a "3rd times the charm" wedding. This will be my first ever "wedding" and it will be IT! I am not much into planning every tiny little detail....but I understand new first time brides who do! I am just at a different point in my life. :) Howevr, one thing very important to me is my 9 year old will be riding in the horse drawn carriage with me to the gazebo. Something special for just her and I!

Congrats everyone!

#49 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                  • 734 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:20 PM

Name: Jessica

FI Name: James

Wedding Destination: Paradisus Punta Cana

What made you choose this destination? We've always wanted to go to Punta Cana and I've always wanted a destination wedding. It took a little convincing for my FI, but he came around..lol

Wedding Date: July 17, 2010

What made you choose this date? I wanted a date near our anniversay (7/25) and it was the closest saturday that was available.

Have you decided on your wedding colors? Fuchsia and orange

Tell us anything else about yourself and/or your wedding:
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                    http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#50 Sheree10

Sheree10
                    • 1,026 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:58 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by classadiva
                      Hmmn....I hadn't thought about sending mine out that early. All of the info about how to book, etc is on our website. They got the website address in early November with the STD's....I feel like they know they can book now if they choose too...also...I don't want to be a nudge!! LOL

I do like the idea of sending reminders....
                      I will be sending out invites the first week in March with RSVPs for May 1. I already sent out STD's in August and a travel letter in October with all of the booking info. The invites are just to get the count of those who are coming.
                      http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users