Photo

Dominican Republic Wedding Favour Ideas

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 chell44

chell44
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:25 PM

I'm also going with the starfish wine stoppers and sea shell bottle openers 

#12 hommer

hommer
    • 34 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:44 PM

where did you oder the wine stoppers and beer openers from?

#13 chell44

chell44
      • 202 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

http://www.thefavors...5004-detail.htm

http://wrapwithus.co...s__1910-FC.aspx

#14 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
        • 355 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:46 AM

Great find on the starfish beer openers... I was going to do just the starfish wine, but most men in my wedding don't drink wine.. just beer.  This way I can get wine stoppers for the ladies, and beer openers for the men... nice.. Thanks!

#15 stephany0930

stephany0930
          • 18 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:13 PM

this might be kind of late, but im actually doing goody bags with all types of dominican candy (we make tons!) That way everyone can share it with co workers and friends and family back home. I'll be purchasing the candies there but i'll be taking the baggies with me from here.  

#16 islandbride8

islandbride8
            • 315 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:10 AM

Faceless Doll Neo023Faceless Doll Neo020Faceless Doll Neo017Faceless Doll Neo021Faceless Doll Neo026

Found these online at dominicancreations.com   I love them and think they'll look pretty on the table as well.  The 5" dolls are about $6 each, but I read online that you can get them in the dominican for about $3 each so we are going to go on the hunt when we get there!

#17 fmichelle

fmichelle
              • 298 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:44 PM

Hey Sarah, I checked out that site, very interesting and cute stuff.  May sound like a silly question, but are the prices in canadian dollar? Did you find a way to change the prices to the American dollar?

#18 islandbride8

islandbride8
                • 315 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

michelle, i just went back to the site and saw the prices are in canadien dollars, which is weird b/c when i first went there the dolls were $6.99 us dollars.  i haven't looked into it too much though b/c we're planning on buying the dolls there (my WC told me they are about $3 (us dollars) to buy a 5 inch doll down there and that will also save room in our luggage!  they do have a lot of cute/unique ideas on there though.  I realized i didn't actually post the pics, so i'm reposting. The neoarte dolls are currently 25% off, also they have larimar jewerly on sale for 50% off right now! i just love these dolls!  the website is doll.pngxctmp2Y10Zl.pngxctmpxxtGtn.pngxctmpV2XjmS.pngxctmpDOWgQF.pngxctmpaYd4iL.png

#19 mishi071411

mishi071411
                  • 52 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

Those are really great dolls. I like the startfish wine stopper as well! I'm going to be broke when this is all over!

#20 jamie0820

jamie0820
                    • 183 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:11 PM

The dolls are a great idea----

Originally Posted by islandbride8 

michelle, i just went back to the site and saw the prices are in canadien dollars, which is weird b/c when i first went there the dolls were $6.99 us dollars.  i haven't looked into it too much though b/c we're planning on buying the dolls there (my WC told me they are about $3 (us dollars) to buy a 5 inch doll down there and that will also save room in our luggage!  they do have a lot of cute/unique ideas on there though.  I realized i didn't actually post the pics, so i'm reposting. The neoarte dolls are currently 25% off, also they have larimar jewerly on sale for 50% off right now! i just love these dolls!  the website is doll.pngxctmp2Y10Zl.pngxctmpxxtGtn.pngxctmpV2XjmS.pngxctmpDOWgQF.pngxctmpaYd4iL.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users