Photo

More to Love

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:27 PM

I'll be DVRing it tonight and watching it tomorrow!

#22 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:36 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Erika J
      Seriously... is it REALLY nessicary to have a weight with the persons name at the bottom of the screen, this show seemed ok until seeing that.

REALLY??

Yeah just stupid. I wish they would post on the bachelor and see what they are at, ha. There really is no need to know their weight!

#23 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:44 AM

I haven't watched it yet, but they post their weight? WTF?? the skinny girls would probably be PISSED if their weight was posted. Not right I don't think.

#24 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

My jaw dropped when put that information on the screen. So wrong!! Might as well plaster their social security numbers while they're at it too.

#25 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
          • 2,754 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

Oops double post

#26 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:13 AM

i'm still shocked about that. now I can't wait to watch the show!

#27 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:02 PM

I watched this last night and it made me really sad. The way some of these girls were talking and crying makes me think that at least one of them may be suicidal when she doesn't win.

#28 Mel&B

Mel&B
                • 613 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

Ewww. I would die if my weight was posted on tv. That's just wrong!!! I hope the show doesn't focus on weight the whole time.

#29 Vikki

Vikki
                  • 807 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                    i'm still shocked about that. now I can't wait to watch the show!
                    That's what the producers are counting on.

#30 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:02 AM

Yeah, so I watched this last night and I thought it was ok. I was also really disappointed that they posted the ladies' weight for the whole world to see but I guess it's kind of expected when the entire emphasis/being of the show is based purely on weight. And this is why I said it pisses me off that they don't have real sized women on the "regular" bachelor shows....then there wouldn't even BE a need to broadcast their respective weights. Oh well, regardless I will probably continue watching since I am a reality tv junkie.

I have to say that some of these women are absolutely stunning and gorgeous, so good for them being comfortable with who they are and how they look....their self-confidence was nothing short of inspiring to me. There were a few other ladies that I truly felt sad/sorry for because they've never even had a single date (which they believe is based entirely on their appearance). That is sad but I don't think it's only because of their size that they don't go on dates...if their self-confidence is non-existant, people can sense that. Nobody wants to date a sad-sack, just saying.

P.S. sorry for the long-ass post lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users