Photo

What's UNDER the dress???

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 Shelley

Shelley
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:01 AM

Alright, I just ordered one off e-bay. I figure I need something for all those strapless shirts I'll be wearing pre-wedding week to avoid nasty tan lines

#22 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:17 AM

I wore a bustier and a cute pair and lace undies. I thought I was going to pass out from the heat on our wedding day, but actually it wasn't that bad, it was a little windy that day, which helped.

#23 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:18 AM

I've decided to go topless under dress and buy some cute undies.....I'm going to be dying in my dress but I'll be so close to the water that I'll run init if I have to :)

#24 jak27

jak27
        • 715 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 10:35 AM

Just a note about the Nu-Bra, if you wear it for an extended period of time, it starts to itch!

I have worn it for a day and then into night, and by the end of the evening, it's itching like crazy on the sides, just the outside where the sticky starts to pull away.

But I love it! I have both the original and the light, but the light runs a bit bigger, so it's too big for me (too wide) so it can be seen more than the original if you're going to wear it with lighter fabrics.

I bought mine at Neiman's, but you can get them at department stores, online, etc. And it stays sticky for like 100 wears or something!

#25 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:32 PM

has anyone bought the nu bra seamless (i think thats what its called. I really want to get one and try it. I want to wear as little as possible under my dress!

#26 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:35 PM

I bought a cute pair of blue lace boy shorts yesterday and a pretty lacy strapless...hopefully they work...if I don't get off my butt soon, I will be having lipo or something!
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#27 nhans03

nhans03
            • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'm doing Spanx all the way - I need my gut SUCKED IN!!!!

What kind are you wearing? I never wear Spanx but as my dress is a little form fitting I want something to suck in my tummy - and I have no idea what to get?!

#28 Barash

Barash
              • 72 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

I'm so glad to see this thread! I'm right in the research for the undies. I'll be topless under the dress, maybe will go for a Nu Bra for the evening as I change the dress. And I cannot make up my mind for the panties! I'd love to have something comfortable, more of a cotton, but on the other hand I want something in cute/sexy lace. I guess half-and-half (cheecky with lace trim) will be a fair trade off...

#29 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                • 861 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

I'm going topless under my dress, might have cups sewn in, not sure yet, I have large boobs so I just want the extra lift to hold the girls high lol. I'm thinking of looking for a nice pair of lacy blue panties. But so far that's it. Not sure about a slip,

#30 amylouise

amylouise
                  • 34 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

Where would I get a light, long slip to wear under a very sheer chiffon dress.? I never even thought about the dress getting stuck between your legs but of course it would! It could ruin some photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users